Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
who is he still in Finland with shopping. his facial expression matches the hat he just bought

View attachment 2702788
---
oh also guy in the brown jacket
he's a big boy... ya know, just how lando likes em
View attachment 2702793

will use any excuse to post this lando moment
View attachment 2702795
(has never looked at magui like that)
oh i thought he was the other guy with them in white who was smaller.
anyway like i said, i just wanted to post lando looking this guy up and down like hes never seen a bear in his life

OOps2022

VIP Member
yep Fanatics + NFL are a bigger deal than F1
and they gonna have full control over the pics too
One high roller apparently offered $500,000 for a table, but, โ€œthis is one party you cannot buy your way into,โ€ said a source. โ€œYou have to be invited by Fanatics.โ€
from that point of view, continuing the path with that connection to mr would be much more benefitable and would give more opportunities than sticking to F1world, wouldn't it. Unless that path's potential that was available turned out to be attendance at white party at most.

hello2723

VIP Member
Its sadly gotten to the point though that sheโ€™s quite clearly either with him (friends with benefits, relationship or whatever they are) or with one of his friends. Its just sad she insists on using the connection for attention ๐Ÿ˜…

Pole er bear

VIP Member
She does. It's scary as she looks different almost every time we see her. When you put her pictures one next to another from GPs last year, every one feels ... different. :cautious:
(and it's not about aging, noone "ages" so much in a span of couple of months)
---
Kind of wonder what will come with Isa first - will she unfollow Ana (and the whole Sainz family)? Will she post another shady tiktok? Will she introduce a new boyfriend who is not a gigolo?
Thinking eyes?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
from that point of view, continuing the path with that connection to mr would be much more benefitable and would give more opportunities than sticking to F1world, wouldn't it. Unless that path's potential that was available turned out to be attendance at white party at most.
it would
which is why carlos hired her.

also i think this is maybe why her face looked wierd. she def got some enhancements ready for this party

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The whole thing is theater because of a sainz contract. Alex and lando 2 weeks ago vur now that Lando has taken himself out of the conversation literally Lewis is the only there person they could bring up as competition at this point. Alex is the only actual threat but audi is looking at him too. But hey its February preseason with an open Ferrari seat at the end of it.

OOps2022

VIP Member
View attachment 2711490

"Do you even have any freetime?"

๐Ÿ’€
that's it for me, this must be a joke
Carmen, please please don't do such Q&A, it makes it difficult to defend you, why is she answering like she is 15
(it's almost 8 in the evening and I am at work and I am self-employed, so I cannot even complain about any boss:LOL:)
---
Why is it all we? As far as that question was asking it only involved Carmen no mention of George so why is she answering for both her and George. Biggest red flag is a relationship when it becomes we and not I. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
---

Iโ€™m only side eyeing that shoe company for this photo they posted to be honest ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

View attachment 2711579
excuse me, is this renecaovilla photo for real????? :oops::oops::oops::oops:
---
Since he's keeping Pole-er on request for a year, guess he is not accepting random people (or does he has anything against Pole-er specifically?! :oops:), so yeah... you don't have to do it for him. ๐Ÿคฃ
aaaah, I forgot about requests, damn :ROFLMAO:

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Itโ€™s more that sheโ€™s desperately pleading - she may well have donated, but sheโ€™s using a life or death situation to ask people to donate when she could easily save those animals lives herself.
Honestly it feels a bit like you're just looking for things to bitch about her for. I saw what she posted and it didn't seem any worse than any celeb I follow who reposts similar things. She does plenty of shady shit worth actually calling her out on, but it doesn't seem like she's doing anything wrong here imo ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Each to their own I guess.

Muckers25

No post from Pierre regarding Kika's bday.. trouble in paradise?

Also, Alpha Tauri postsing B. RB ?

What do we think it is? ?? Racing Bulls