Formula 1 Wags #203 Papacito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s done. Rachel Brooks is at Brackley and said the meeting only lasted 10 mins and Toto and James told them he’s going in 2025

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s done. Rachel Brooks is at Brackley and said the meeting only lasted 10 mins and Toto and James told them he’s going in 2025
I really don't know how this season will go now, I expect tempers to flare on a regular basis 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don't know how this season will go now, I expect tempers to flare on a regular basis 😬
I’m sad tbh. I know f1 is ruthless and it’s a business etc, and my god that team have annoyed me in recent times, but they fitted Lewis to perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sad tbh. I know f1 is ruthless and it’s a business etc, and my god that team have annoyed me in recent times, but they fitted Lewis to perfection.
Yep, I'm the same. Loved him on that team and thought they had a great partnership, willbe sad to see it end

Reactions: 3
He helped that team immensely and was the reason for their success
But I. So proud of him for putting himself first
Respect because I think he knew merc were the thing holding hom back
---
Just announced on al jazeera

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm glad to be honest. I don't mind Lewis and him moving away allows me to return to my previous Merc dislike.

Toto AND George unrestrained..... possibly Ocon.....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I just struggle to see how Ferrari fits his ethos. Unless they massively change - something Karun and Damon said on Sky - to fit more with the times
---

No one knows. I’m guessing it leaked prematurely and they’ve had to all react
Wouldn't be surprised if it got leaked out of Ferrari. They're known for being leaky cisterns to certain parts of the Italian press anyway and it does seem to have caught Merc completely off guard.
---
I'm glad to be honest. I don't mind Lewis and him moving away allows me to return to my previous Merc dislike.

Your holy triumverate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lewis leaving will likely trigger a lot of upset within the team. Apparently John Elkan hopes Lewis joining will entice Merc engineers to join him. That team is going nowhere but downhill imo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.