Formula 1 Wags #203 Papacito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
… yeah this is what I thought would happen

View attachment 2728948
if Fred and Lewis will be responsible for bringing more non-Italian staff to Ferrari than in recent years and will make even part of Maranello non-Italian speaking place it will be English-French joint accomplishment again Italy of the century :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I don't this came entirely out of the blue (eg: justice for Christian who spilled the tea months ago and virtually everyone called him a liar (I always believed you my messy queen), Toto and George hanging out more recently)... but Lewis might've dropped the news to Toto yesterday on a video call. 😳

I’ve just been reminded that Lewis’ head mechanic who left after 2022 is at Ferrari … and he liked multiple tweets after he left talking about Merc prioritising George

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think this came entirely out of the blue (eg: justice for Christian who spilled the tea months ago and virtually everyone called him a liar (I always believed you my messy queen), Toto and George hanging out more recently)... but Lewis might've dropped the news to Toto yesterday on a video call. 😳

there is so much we need to know about this all! Mercedes has testing I believe next week in Spain.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.