Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Meanwhile on F1 reserve drivers news, I found on @f1gossipofficial comments, that she is Rob Schwartzman's gf.

Apparently, they started dating from October this year. But, the funny part is they still don't follow each other Insta rn. 😂😂😂
Fucking hell

IMG_20220528_164817.jpg

Hey I just met you and this is crazy but hold me baby while I arch my back to the point I look like a question mark

I miss Nicky and Sandy ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Pandap

Chatty Member
Everytime this pops up I keep laughing so much - I’m sure it’s all just poor timing of the video but she looks so angry that he cheered haha

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Happy New Year to everyone! There's 3,5 hours to go here 🎆 Happy to see Lando is in Bali with Martin and that all the hinty wannabe Wags are either in Dubai or Brazil 😆

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I love him but some of the company he keeps...I have to actively block it from my mind :LOL:
And lets be honest, Shakira was the best gossip that happened to him in years dating wise. But provably he doesn't care and in the end he is responsible for his choices, no matter how questionable. Juliana-and I have no doubt it's just fwb situation/convenience-will be using this connection for months at least (lets just wait for her stans to say they've been dating for a year). And he is probably in Brazil for business related things anyway
I’m starting to believe those Shakira fans that said he was probably using that hype to hide Juliana were right 🤣 but Juliana had a whole man just a few months ago so yeah it’s definitely not been a thing this whole time
---
do we know when she first showed up around him? Seems like the perfect on and off shag to be honest - or friends with benefits 🤫

also if we call Pierre & Estie out for the young girls they date - Lewis is pulling a Leonardo DiCaprio with her been just 24, really wishes for him in 24 to get a better grip on the people he has around him (like the Antartica cast, such a random group of celebrities and less friends)
Exactly this time last year 🤣 but yeah 100% he needs to be called out. The age gaps are worse, just because she’s not 19 doesn’t mean it’s not weird because Lewis is way older than Pierre

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oh fun... Magui chat
When photo hints aren't enough
Fingers crossed she's not going to Vietnam
What's Martin's schedue?schedule?
View attachment 2639146
---
Oh fuck me... Martin is playing Bali for NYE
Which I live and am thrilled that lando probably will be there.
But on crosscheck
Magui hasn't been there
So lando isn't going to dubai unless right after Xmas before Bali, but that seems silly when Martin's show is NYE.
Anyway just wait for the next misses swim shoot to be happening at the same time.
It's actually quite sad to witness someone who is this desperate and has no self respect at all.
---
At this point, Lily R and Magui are waving more red flags than any driver on the grid! 🚩
Someone said that they should just date each other instead of participating in this cringefest. :rolleyes:

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
And Carmen was wearing a Meshki bikini in her insta story yesterday 😂 they really are becoming the F1 wag brand
---
Julianna and Lewis sighting!

IMG_7600.jpeg

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Just rewatched the last clip above.... hilarious. Lando so happy, holding hands. And then straight FU finger in seconds. Never change lando
Bloody love him.
So glad he got to spend the time with his friends and get rid of the desperate, hinty, hangers-on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

OOps2022

VIP Member
is that Alexander Skarsgard
🥰
---
FFS Carlos what is this - his new follows: Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and Chris Williamson :oops::oops:
will he follow Andrew T*te next
dude is certainly lost, what a shitshow
---
I am allergic to these "gurus", what is this Carlos
---
so he went for the unfollowing spree some time ago only to add these follows now, Guzman must be on holiday
#justiceforMelindaLondonFollow :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow

matto

VIP Member
IVE JUST HAD THE BEST WEEK OR SO IN SPAIN, amazing country, amazing people, amazing food, just amazing everything!!!

the only thing I regret is missing out on all the F1 gossip 😭

I legit came home today, unpacked, showered, and got on my phone immediately to check Tattle
(can someone please fill me in on whats been going on? thankss)

• Heart

whatamievendoing

So what are your predictions for 2024 in wag world?
Who will get engaged/married? Who will break up? Who will be slagging? Who will get someone new immediately? Who will be in some scandal? Cheating or something else?
I think there will be a break up, but besides those "obvious", I think someone long term will be booted. 🤷‍♀️
Out: Alexandra, Carmen, Marilou, probably Kika (although I think she will drop him, the others will get dropped lol)
In: Alex/Lily engagement, Oscar/Lily will keep doing their thing but no engagement just yet
Purgatory: Heidi, as always

fryolyfe

VIP Member
She had a boyfriend in the meantime PolEr

I started follwoing her after antarcrica and I think she was ghosted after New Years and she tried to be back with Coachella and around Miami, that she had to leave as her dog was killed, she landed in hospital due to stress caused by this (she wrote the dog was killed in horrific accident) and Lewis was noowhere around.
His Shakira rumours started around Miami, he was on a boat with her and also partied with Shakira, even if it was just for rumours I definitely think him and Juliana were not a thing around that time.

In the summer she also spent a lot of time in NY with her mom who came to visit, I also remember she posted some parties with other guys.

And than she appeared at some race, I don't remember which one now, surely post summer break, when she was photographed with Penni's coworkers and they started following her (also Stephanie Travers who works with Lewis x44 team). So it's been on and off this year, with more off I think, but she is certainly the one to go now for occassions (just like Florence Mueller was few years ago, he had no problem being photographed with her too).

Edited to add some details

PS i found tattle few years ago due to my extensive research on Lewis' gossip 😄
PS 2: i also feel like I don't have all the details as I was busy with Carlos' monitoring and might have missed some Juliana 😅
Yeah she was in Austin - there and Miami were the only races she was at this year. She had a boyfriend around like July/August I think, it didn’t seem to last very long though

honestly she’s probably not as bad as people make her out to be, a lot of the vitriol is most likely jealousy. However, dating Kanye West when he was at his most problematic is undoubtedly a questionable decision, especially to go and brag about it. Then there’s her supposedly sleeping with her best friends ex husband, now her posting pro Israel content - like girl just pick a struggle😭and I won’t defend a nearly 40 year old dating a 25 year old, I know they’re consenting adults etc but it’s wrong to me personally. And I don’t like him constantly preaching and acting like he’s better than the rest and then proving he isn’t