Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Jesus... that page is basically (carefully blurred) soft p0rn :rolleyes:
Sick of photographers who's entire schtick is just faux-artsy nudes of thin models with big boobs. I see them all the time in my industry, usually trying to slide into some of my models' DMS to know their age and whether they want to "add to their portfolio". They always justify it as finding nudity empowering or artistic yet you never see a fat model or a male model with a strategically blurred nutsack on their pages.

Some I've had to report because they've tried to slide my minor models a card and say to contact them once they're 18

• Sick
Reactions: 8

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Fair play to Lando for actually going and having a holiday with his friends and not just hanging around Dubai picking up clout chasers. I’m quietly impressed

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
So is Pierre going for Lily or Magui? 🤣
---
or Luisa for the ultimate (yet predictable) plot twist? 🤣

• Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Oh look, Becky before plastic surgeries that she willingly shared herself. 💀
(That's what she wants you to believe :LOL: )
(Carlos sr. pretty sure has better things to do that looking at her childhood photos. He is most probably working out like crazy these days.)
He would also prefer spending the holidays with his actual son-in-law's family, the Norrises 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
It's the "look at us, how much in love we are, how perfectly romantic we are." bragging type of relationship that I can't stand. :rolleyes: I really thought they were more "normal", but I was wrong.
(and quite frankly when I see this, I always feel like this is all just act and they are not like this in real life at all, they just need to show off)
I feel like none of you appreciate the nauseating video clip I've given you for Christmas 🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, if I was dating someone who asked me to make a video like that - even if it was Lando - I'd be catching the first and fastest train out of Ick Town and leaving that man behind!

• Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Are (almost) all WAGs jealous and possessive by nature? Yesterday someone was talking about Kika and Pierre here. Now Kelly posts something in her story with a song lyric...sounds possessive...or are they insecure? (are WAGs who hint also insecure?). (Just asking because I never had the need with my man because I was sure of his love for me). Or am i seeing things in music lyrics that are not true, because english is not my first language?
View attachment 2657909
That's a very popular song for tiktok edits, I wouldn't look too much into it

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Dear God just finished dinner and saw anotherWEC wag cringe moment

Screenshot_20231222_193550_Instagram.jpg

---
It hurt my eyes
And my nose itches

Screenshot_20231222_193858_Chrome.jpg

---
Actually can we send liissie there too...

• Haha
  • Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Man o Man this Athur drama is a lot more than i realized
didnt know that means he's not racing next year?
so he basically got dropped entirely for performance in 1 year? like i didnt know he was that awful, but admittedly had forgotten he was even around in the races.
but they say he's still part of the family?
is that by proxy of Charles or is he actually going to get another chance to drive for them in something?
I mean being brutally honest its because of Charles. There's no way he would have been retained without his influence. They can't justify keeping him in the FDA when he's been meh in F2 and they have better talents in the pipeline so they'll move him to one of Ferrari's other racing series. But we'd sooner see Magui walk hand in hand with Lando in Bahrain than see him get an F1 seat.

• Haha