Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Gio with his gf and family. Still impressed how private she was when he was in F1 and still is now.
1703516445260.png

And these two
1703516600329.png

---
But I'm also amused at Tiffany's (I guess) family. As everyone is always sooooo styled and glam up-ed and this picture is ... just a random family picture. :ROFLMAO:
1703516707187.png

Reactions: 7

ChrisMay

My opinion on George is simply that he is being manipulated by Mercedes and Carmen to be this poster boy. I have watched George a long time ( since his F3 days) and he used to be fun. The days with the twitch quartet and Covid were some of my favourites as his personality shone then he met her. He went from having a laugh with Alex and Lando in his first year of Williams to being really serious, pushing himself to get the top contract, the money the marketing man and it just makes me really sad that he feels like he cant be himself anymore. Or maybe we are all just growing up. ( I am the same age as him)

Louanne

VIP Member
Is there anyone on the far side of Christmas Eve yet?
I'm still cleaning the house in preparation for Santa's arrival.
If he's not going to deliver Mr Norris to me with a full sack, pretty sure the big day will be quite disappointing, but never the less, Merry Christmas to my fellow F1 Wag-ers.
You really have made a difference to my 2023! xXx

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Well, at least Juliana is using the currently elevated attention for good cause, posting about her charity. I like it more than the runs or cycling things, she is there meeting people and it seems her organisation/foundation, even though small, can make impact on local community.
Of course it's a bit sus it's posted just after she was seen with Lewis as she's been home for few weeks, but if it helps gather more attention for the organisation locally (it has around 6000 followers, while she herself has almost 1mln) then good, I hope it helps the cause

(waiting for her to go vegan or post about environment now, though, she already follows NASA-that was the case of few girls that wanted to get with Lewis in the past: NASA, humanitarian causes, environment, you know, "we're so alike")
---
Ohhh, this man does not look 61!
(I will follow Dakar, will need to check how where I am)

ImaLady

VIP Member
Having a sense of humour is free Kelly. You should try it sometimes (this is about people saying Max was happy she didn’t catch the bouquet)

Looks like its bothering her that people think she wants to get married and he doesn't. You would think these kind of comments are to be expected when dating younger men.
Not to say that's the case, of course, just that she doesn't like this, which is funny

sternchen275

VIP Member
Yeah I think she's acknowledging it without literally saying 'I quit my job' lol. I was wondering if she might enrol at the university in Monaco, I don't know if that would help her residency?
She doesn’t need a residency as she had a Spain passport and can settle anywhere in the EU and Monaco in that case

Has she done her Master already? Study and F1 travel might work if it’s an online course and might be the best for any relationship if they don’t want to be apart and work around a F1 driver schedule - still sad to be honest that another one is giving up her career for a partner

fleurfoun3

Happy holidays and merry Christmas tattle! 🎄🎉 wishing you all a lovely end of year 😊❤

Somehow convinced the family to let me pick the Christmas Day activity, so we watched the new Ferrari movie! I enjoyed it, always interesting to learn a bit more about the history of Motorsport (can’t say how historically accurate it was thou)

Super interesting to see a scene that touched on the role WAGs had then. Definitely saw some parallels with the marketing push of the new Ferrari wags this year haha

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
What have we done to you to push THIS on us?! 😭
This is so bad, this is so so bad, this is the baddest of the bad. 😭
specially coming from Mick who was so private and even mentioned his public and personal personality…didn’t had that on my bingo card for F1 wags in 2023

Also now Laila is an influencer- wasn’t she not a model? 🤔

pastafasta

VIP Member
(As found on gossip pages) Well, naked R wasn't what I was expecting this morning. :rolleyes:
From here
She also features in posts from "Insta Seduction" (here & here) - and honestly wtf is the filter in the second video (if it's filter).
---
Btw, can anyone here post bikini pics and post in public account so Lando can like your photo? 🤣🤣🤣
Funny that someone on Tumblr noticed he also liked Carlos' last post like immediately as it was posted, but removed the like then. :rolleyes:
He knows people are watching and I guess for him it looks better to be liking bikini pics than his BFF's Ferrari. :LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
Some of them don't need to do hinty hinty and just blatantly post themselves but also without looking all too lovey dovey sugary shit.
(I think these two feel the most normal really)
1703689738493.png
1703689794575.png

• Heart
  • Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Yeah I would assume in general she's probably over it, but nothing really rubs it in it in like family, and Kelly's is pretty predictable
---
Becky coulda just gone with foot model
she does have some nice natural feet.
also another close flash of the gash, but thats her thing, like a wag wink
View attachment 2647129
For all we know, she's had surgery on her feet too,who knows? Her big toe looks like her nose

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
You posted your comment accompanied by an eyeroll so don't now start acting like you said it because you thought there was nothing wrong with it.
Neither story sounded like they were written by a PR person, but that eyeroll made it clear you were judging them even if they were.
To you it might not look like it, to me it does look like it. Agree to disagree. And sorry, but your message sounded more you were offended by a fact that someone implied there was a PR person used than anything else, but I apologize for using :rolleyes: emoji as fair enough it was uncalled for but not for saying that to me it looks like one person wrote it.