Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
LMAO! Look at R suddenly hinting from Edinburgh now that it was mentioned. I mean, seriously, girl? I f**king called there will be some hint this week and look at that. :sneaky:
(maybe we should just keep mentioning someone from Sainz family to be seen at various locations and see her going nuts with hints - although this would work with Magui too. I'm seriously shocked they don't follow each other yet.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

yukinobambino

VIP Member
WTF KELLY! WHY ARE YOU SO PETTY?! 💀💀💀
View attachment 2646847
She just drew more attention to it lol, learn when to let things go girl
I don't think so. Hamster and Max isn't too close. And so as Kelly fam to Pietra fam. 😅
---
Zhou, do you hide something? Why there are lines beside the word "cold" in your latest story? 🤔
View attachment 2646738
Is this hand? 😲
View attachment 2646748
He made it so obvious with that censoring lmao. Could be a makeup artist though, it looks like he's at a shoot

pastafasta

VIP Member
Read that Romeo B has also been liking Magui's posts going back months.
What a tangled and incestuous web they all weave. Gotta say, I think she'd LOVE to be in with the Beckhams.
Someone gets a Schumacher, someone gets a Beckham. :LOL:
(Doesn't matter they are not as successful as the fathers, it's the name that counts :sneaky:)
---
Once again, this is what happens when you date girls who were 15 not too long ago. They got these grown ass men doing couple tiktoks
I honestly thought Flavy was more mature than Kika. :LOL:

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
News from F1 reserve driver: Rob Schwartzman and Kristin NYE kissing pic. 😆
Awe looks like she went shoe shopping with JenJen in dubai
Laila is working hard on her WEC Wag vision board of instagram couple poses ... gonna have to step it up now.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Interesting Carlos sr. still hasn't posted any Christmas family picture. There really is something weird going on in that family this year, isn't there?
Also how long until another "secret source" fan sighting (sent to gossip or fan page) of C/R now that people comment he is home and she is not around? It won't be Madrid for sure though. Will it be London? Or even in Scotland? Or Monaco again? Because Carlos is not found anywhere all year long, but always coincidentally seen when with her, right? :sneaky:
Place your bets. ;)
Carlos posted Vistajet promo today (hey Rebecca, you haven't liked it yet, but Lilia already did) and people on IG noticed that the pictures must be from the same day that the infamous "secret" plane picture was taken because Carlos is wearing the same clothes and also you can see the sweater that Rebecca was wearing (the one someone "secret" asked her about and she apparently said she doesn't know what it was because it was Carlos' BUT now we can all see it has big FERRARI written on it):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: edit: the sweater part crossed because I mixed things up

I feel like I need to write down the story of the infamous picture once again to not forget it because it is so hilarious: the picture that was sent to F1gossipofficial first by a secret source first, they put their watermark on it. it made its rounds on ig gossip pages. and then few weeks later, Rebecca's friend Holly who was with her in Sardinia made her account public for couple of hours (I don't remember how many but it wasn't even for a day) where this picture was featured in some photodump. Photodump that Rebecca commented "partners in crime". and then Holly went private again.
and now we see the other pictures from that day, let's call it a promo day, right? :ROFLMAO:

IVE JUST HAD THE BEST WEEK OR SO IN SPAIN, amazing country, amazing people, amazing food, just amazing everything!!!

the only thing I regret is missing out on all the F1 gossip
1f62d.png

I legit came home today, unpacked, showered, and got on my phone immediately to check Tattle
(can someone please fill me in on whats been going on? thankss)
did you meet Carlos or his Papa? :LOL:
but on a serious note - great that you enjoyed it!!!
I don't know how to sum the week up as I think I got lost at some point but I will write what I remember in a second

EDIT - what I remember, correct me if I am wrong or missed some stuff (that I surely did):
- Mick and Laila still a thing, IMO they give me more cringe than Pierre and Kika
- there is suspicion that Pierre and Kika stopped following eachother for a second and then refollowed, we still got some PDA and more is expected
- Carmen is Tommy Hilfiger's ambassador now (was it last week or older news, I seriously lost track of time)
- Max and Kelly in Brazil for her borther's wedding, she did not catch a bouquet, someone filmed Max celebrating it (it is hilarious) and everyone would forget about it if she herself did not make a post calling out people who "made" that clip saying that someone put two random moments together :ROFLMAO:
- Carlos at home; HE DID NOT HAVE A HAIRCUT pre Christmas, it makes me worried, it is so unlike him
- Rebecca probably at her home, she posted a photoshoot that I personally think is a private photoshoot (nothing wrong with it, I am just saying this because I would not call it a campaign if someone was tempted to call it that) featuring shoes' brand; she knows brand's owner - at least it looks like it to me - from Replay events in 2022 feat. Martin Garixx (the owner of the brand also follows MRubin and some other people); but I will give it to her that the pictures are very nice, her dress is nice and the shoes are not bad also
- Lando in Paris at PG stadium, then in UK for Tottenham game, looking good in a suit, pictures with Romeo Beckham
- (recent, in progress, needs further monitoring): Lilly R.'s comments/photos that may suggest she was at the same match as Lando was but we really don;t know, I agree with what was aid above that she might be more cringe than Magui

oh and one more thing: Alex - more info is coming out, that creates doubts around "I want to be private" thing, but there are several aspects to this that I don;t know if I can write down correctly because I only scanned the info about her quickly on IG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
and the insta slagging continues 🤣
IMG_0467.jpeg

---
Seems the first one has a boyfriend, the second is on private though 😅

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Carlos and his dad both post Gil condolences minutes apart.... hmmm. Both a day late...
It's not a day late. De Ferran died very suddenly and unexpectedly overnight last night European time, anyone based in Europe was quite literally waking up to the news this morning including the vast majority of the McLaren team, to whom he was a very much loved team member and friend.
If Carlos and his dad are in the same place it's entirely likely they both found out at the same time and posted something when they found out.
Both will also know him well from Carlos's time at McLaren. I highly doubt they got someone else to post social media condolences on their behalf. as someone else implied.

Call me oversensitive, I really don't care, but I firmly believe some things really shouldn't be used for stupid internet gossip conspiracy theories, even as a joke, and people posting about the death of someone they knew and loved is one of them imo.

==

On a nicer note, hope everyone had lovely holidays

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
My opinion on George is simply that he is being manipulated by Mercedes and Carmen to be this poster boy. I have watched George a long time ( since his F3 days) and he used to be fun. The days with the twitch quartet and Covid were some of my favourites as his personality shone then he met her. He went from having a laugh with Alex and Lando in his first year of Williams to being really serious, pushing himself to get the top contract, the money the marketing man and it just makes me really sad that he feels like he cant be himself anymore. Or maybe we are all just growing up. ( I am the same age as him)
I agree with this now that you mention it. I mean i dont think merc is maliciously trying to use him, but when lewis is very selective about what he chooses to endorse and how much effort he puts into it, george is just going to have to fill in. I think this is kind of where Toto managing him gets murky... nothing wrong with it, Zak was the CEO of Quadrant for fucks sake.
but yes, now that i am thinking of him before carmen, he did seem more fun. I've always said he is one of the only ones of the younger drivers who got this far from the work he put in, not from family backing. And actually i think this is why ultimately he will drop carmen. Eventually George, like them all is a driver first, meaning cars before girls. As annoying as he can be on the radio, he wants to win period and will stop at nothing... i love that about him (when he's not a prick).
the minute he starts losing his form and there is pressure at merc, im sure he'll get rid of her.

sternchen275

VIP Member
So what are your predictions for 2024 in wag world?
Who will get engaged/married? Who will break up? Who will be slagging? Who will get someone new immediately? Who will be in some scandal? Cheating or something else?
I think there will be a break up, but besides those "obvious", I think someone long term will be booted. 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
- No wedding or engagement in 24
- Carmen going the full influencer wag way & showing up at nearly all races
- Kelly desperately waiting for Max to pop the question
- Pierre going down the domestic route with Kika
- Estie & Mick as instagram „husbands“ full on display with their wags
- VB & Tiffany continuing their off F1 brands and love for cycling
- Zhou & Yuki been private about their relationships
- Carlos moving to Monaco with Rebecca
- Charles & Alexa making it to year 2, another influencer wag
- Lando been more private about his relationships- staying single and focusing on F1

Louanne

VIP Member
Legit thought this was about Lando until I got to the "He's now 33" part ... 🤣

IMG_2566.jpeg

BTW, before anyone comes for me, I'm clearly joking.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Can't wait for WEC Wag Wars.
Where Italian Jesus wins
---
Meanwhile on F1 reserve drivers news, I found on @f1gossipofficial comments, that she is Rob Schwartzman's gf.

Apparently, they started dating from October this year. But, the funny part is they still don't follow each other Insta rn. 😂😂😂
Dear God
My sleep is gonna be screwed for weeks
Screenshot_20231227_202349_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231227_202633_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20231227_203154_Instagram.jpg

He's liked every single post for a year
Me eyes can't go further

Last edited:
  • Haha