Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Happy new year girls ❤ stay awesome , funny and cheers to more gossips ❤
So Lando with Martin Garrix and Hamster is alone in Dubai okay 😅
The boy did good. Very proud 🧡

Still 6 hours to go before we hit 2024 here, but HNY to anyone who's already reached Jan 1st.
Here's to another year of entertainment and love for the F1 Wag-ers 🥂 xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

pastafasta

VIP Member
3. She is very judgemental about people who want to be single though. I've heard multiple clips of her criticising people who say that they don't want a boyfriend because people arent supposed to be alone according to her
Both her and Carlos seem to have a problem with being single. Or just simply appear as being single. Probably why they were pretending to be with each other even when they actually weren't a thing anymore. 🤷‍♀️
(being single is not equal to being alone but being with someone just for the sake of not being single is toxic *coughs*)

Last edited:

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Someone said that they should just date each other instead of participating in this cringefest. :rolleyes:
That would unironically do more to help them keep Lando's attention than any of these hinty hints. He does love him some girl on girl
---

Lots of Yuki and Jana snuck into this All Access in the first half. Plus plenty of Daniel and I think I saw Blake at one point

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CHAMPIONOF

In todays episode of siblings or dating 😂

I genuinely find it so weird when people who have been together for less than like....2 years....spend christmas together? Go spend time with your family? Christmas is a time to be with your family and take part in traditions?? just so odd to me

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Never thought I'd say this but
#FreeGeorgeRussell
Screenshot_20231222_082500_Instagram.jpg

---
Everytime this pops up I keep laughing so much - I’m sure it’s all just poor timing of the video but she looks so angry that he cheered haha

Drunk Maxie in front of the fam
Sure she loves it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
I dunno if I'm just feeling generous cos it's Christmas, but Hamster's gone live on Twitch to show the new mullet, and I think it looks good! 🙈

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Connor's profile pic rn is still with Jenjen too. 🤣
View attachment 2661224
---
Funny how some Insta gossip accounts start following @idazeile girl. 🤣 That's because they stalked this thread, maybe right? 😅
If JenJen was single again, she'd let us know. She'd let the WORLD know happened. All details included. :ROFLMAO:
---
And Lando has so many girlfriends and boyfriends you simply cannot keep up with him anymore. :LOL:

• Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
Truth is that Carlos posted European morning time which unfortunately probably means he's not on a small island with Lando sunbathing naked together

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He's officially in this uniform for the next month
But will he and Martin start sharing clothes?
Not a care in the world up in that head
Screenshot_20240102_074711_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Pandap

Chatty Member
also apparently Lewis (have no idea if true) quit doing it because he was offended that Max bought valterri a canned fish
Sounds like a Twitter rumour to cause beef between the fan bases again because that’s pathetic behaviour that I doubt Lewis exhibits 😂

CHAMPIONOF

I know everyone's epilepsy is different, and different things can trigger certain parts of it, but how the fuck was Carmen at a Martin Garrix show a few months after her illness episode and I presume her diagnosis...a DJ who uses a lot of lasers and flashing lights throughout his sets....surely at this point her doctors would be advising her to be careful as they work out what epilepsy she has and stuff?