Formula 1 Wags #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wat are these bracelets i dont see anything!
Oh I get it now, like when you go to a festival or smth and they put a tag on your wrist (can’t think what it’s called lmao) so you can get back in, I think that’s what we’re looking at anyway lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Come on girl he is on Porto, Tom is following her friends one by one

There is not even a posibility they are not together there
Yeah, I'm just trying to see if Lui was at that club just out of interest more than anything. I've been internetless since Friday night so trying to catch up without reading all the pages. I'm Team L&L anyway so not trying to disprove anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
th
the orange one he's wearing with the club's name is the same as the ones next to table (looks like a orange paper)

Yeah, I'm just trying to see if Lui was at that club just out of interest more than anything. I've been internetless since Friday night so trying to catch up without reading all the pages. I'm Team L&L anyway so not tried to disprove anything.
she sure was, the bracelets plus the comments gives it away babe but ofc I would love some photograph proof

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'm just trying to see if Lui was at that club just out of interest more than anything. I've been internetless since Friday night so trying to catch up without reading all the pages. I'm Team L&L anyway so not tried to disprove anything.
Oh you didnt miss anything. Except few jokes here :ROFLMAO:

Long story short, they are at Porto, every single one of her friends has private instagram, this shady club is milking the situation
And now we wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh you didnt miss anything. Except few jokes here :ROFLMAO:

Long story short, they are at Porto, every single one of her friends has private instagram, this shady club is milking the situation
And now we wait 😂

If they go official what will we do without the hinty hints? Will they get married at TopGolf?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just noticed that Lui may have really turned her tags off since that fan page of them usually tags her in everything and now it didn't

I tried to create a new thread. Don't know if I did it right...

I tried to create a new thread. Don't know if I did it right...
How on earth do we close this one tho? Or it closes automatically when it reaches cappacity? 🤔

Makes it sound like a sex club...... 😏
Exactly what i though, but didn't want to say :ROFLMAO:

Looks like they are going to share something
I don't know if they are teasing with the possibility of delivering the gossip or if it's a figure of speech saying like "did somebody see Lando? Cause he is sooo fast (on the car) but also we still don't have pic of yesterday so we didn't see him" (but because his friends and him were actually being careful not to be seen)

Ohhhhh not bracelet . The person meant the orange thing on his ther erist, which is probably the thing you need to get in the club. There are a bunch of them in the table. O.M.G. this person is another level os Sherlock

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.