Formula 1 Wags #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kelly 🤣

Oh gosh I just read it. At this point Kelly is just inviting us to troll her further. It's sad to see her so under confident about herself. Like why would you go around making a fool of yourself when the least you can do is ignore!
IMHO, Kelly is insecure and vindictive as hell. But, I think something is going on behind the scenes for them. Imagine spending your free time threatening fan pages on insta?
And besides, the Piquets support Bolsanaro, Nelson despises Senna, and didn't Kelly and her mom encourage some racist behavior against Lewis? There's no Piquet legacy, all we know is that their family ruined their image for themselves.

I pity poor Penelope, I wonder how confusing her life can be when she grows up. I hope Daniil teaches Penelope some major life skills.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Do

Do you guys think they could have made an arrangement with the club for the party. Like Hollywood stars' parties that guests have their phones confiscated at the entrace and only get them back on their way out? Because i can understand their friends being discrete and only posting on private accounts, and I saw on their insta that the club seems to be extra dark, but I don't see why random strangers wouldn't take a photo, make a video and post it.
Definitely could have been the case. I just think it's fascinating how Lando & Lui could've wanted the whole party to be discrete about posting things and then there's a person wanting to get a photo with Lando and that mini car and mans has the biggest smile on his face like he doesn't mind being photographed at all... Like at that point I guess he should've known people would find out where he was and why one way or another? It isn't even a shady dark photo of him in the club, he posed for it. Taking that into consideration I can see why some people would try to justify the situation by saying L&L weren't together but in seperate places in Portugal. If Lando wasn't with Lui, he didn't have anything to hide. But still, I think it was too big of a coincidence for them to not be together while they're both in Portugal and Lui's throwing a party.

Reactions: 5
Ok, sorry to derail the thread but just a quick vote or whatever but am I the only one who finds cha's bedressedmonaco thing tacky? Like if it's not shein and Zara then it's designer clothes loaned from some random page. If I was her I wouldn't openly advertise that all my designer clothes are borrowed. But hey at least there were no children killed in the process this time
My eyes.....😖

Reactions: 1
Do

Do you guys think they could have made an arrangement with the club for the party. Like Hollywood stars' parties that guests have their phones confiscated at the entrace and only get them back on their way out? Because i can understand their friends being discrete and only posting on private accounts, and I saw on their insta that the club seems to be extra dark, but I don't see why random strangers wouldn't take a photo, make a video and post it.
I saw stories from random people on the club's location on ig. Nothing with/of Lando tho

Reactions: 4
IMHO, Kelly is insecure and vindictive as hell. But, I think something is going on behind the scenes for them. Imagine spending your free time threatening fan pages on insta?
And besides, the Piquets support Bolsanaro, Nelson despises Senna, and didn't Kelly and her mom encourage some racist behavior against Lewis? There's no Piquet legacy, all we know is that their family ruined their image for themselves.

I pity poor Penelope, I wonder how confusing her life can be when she grows up. I hope Daniil teaches Penelope some major life skills.
EXACTLY! She's extremely insecure and the saddest part it that she's so bad at hiding it. If you are so desperate to be in the public eye then criticism is the flip side of that same coin. Take it with a shot of vodka, I'd say! 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 3

There were some awful comments made back in the day that did not come off well such as “Other drivers exist” and snarky comments about the attention after Senna’s death.

Kelly, Linda, a few others I don’t understand why the women engage with, block, argue and threaten fans and fan pages. Put that effort and emotion in to your own life.

I mean, WHY?

Holy crap!

Both this one, as well as Cha's are........ just....eye sores...... And look cheap AF...... I am sorry, I can't...... As an art high school graduate, textiles department, I can't even..... How in the world..... Never mind, I am going to look at some Minttu outfits to cleanse my retinae..... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
If he cheats I feel like she'd be one of those "my did nothing wrong the other woman just seduced him" types. Like she'd do everything to make the other girls life miserable but would still stay with her cheating man, only tightening her leash on him
Srsly? I kinda think she would chop his dick off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely could have been the case. I just think it's fascinating how Lando & Lui could've wanted the whole party to be discrete about posting things and then there's a person wanting to get a photo with Lando and that mini car and mans has the biggest smile on his face like he doesn't mind being photographed at all... Like at that point I guess he should've known people would find out where he was and why one way or another? It isn't even a shady dark photo of him in the club, he posed for it. Taking that into consideration I can see why some people would try to justify the situation by saying L&L weren't together but in seperate places in Portugal. If Lando wasn't with Lui, he didn't have anything to hide. But still, I think it was too big of a coincidence for them to not be together while they're both in Portugal and Lui's throwing a party.
Lui literally was talking with her guy friend on ig comments about going to Boîte on saturday the exact same place Lando was, how can people deny this?

Reactions: 7
Do

I don't believe they did it but the truth is that not everyone knows Lando and even if they know if these people took pictures may well have private profiles thats why we dont see it.. besides that club is really dark and the private area is behind the dj not impossible but could be hard to see people..also Luisa usually goes to this club a lot. Why would Mclaren have thinks for him to do here we don't have races here next year.

I don't believe they did it but the truth is that not everyone knows Lando and even if they know if these people took pictures may well have private profiles thats why we dont see it.. besides that club is really dark and the private area is beside the dj not impossible but could be hard to see people..also Luisa usually goes to this club a lot. Why would Mclaren have thinks for him to do here we don't have races here next year.
exactly, makes no sense. People just go the extra mile to deny it. The guy goes to Porto not even Lisbon, she's having a birthday party that night, said she was going to that club, his best mate literally followed two friends of Lui's who were at the party. Cmon...

No she still needs that to get a baby from him😂
I gasped hahah

Is it bad that I really want to know why he is holding his ID up? if we wasn’t smiling I would think it was a hostage photo 🤷‍♀️🥺

• Haha
Lui literally was talking with her guy friend on ig comments about going to Boîte on saturday the exact same place Lando was, how can people deny this?
Agreed. It's kinda scary how people try to find justification for something that's literally so obvious. People really go out of their way to make excuses as to why they wouldn't have been together... All things considered it's almost clear as day that they were together last night.

Is it bad that I really want to know why he is holding his ID up? if we wasn’t smiling I would think it was a hostage photo 🤷‍♀️🥺
to prove that it's really him..? ooor they asked for his ID because he looks 14

• Haha
I'd say because of the car, like he just got his drivers license for it. At least that's what seems most likely, but maybe there was alcohol involved lol

Reactions: 9
Lui's sister latest story with her boyfriend and lui's dog at home, no sight of Lui, probably still with Lando at the hotel hahah

Lui's sister latest story with her boyfriend and lui's dog at home, no sight of Lui, probably still with Lando at the hotel hahah
Maybe showing Lando and his friends the views from Porto. 😂 i love Porto after Lisbon is one of my favorite citys in Portugal.I hope he enjoyed the visit to Porto is better than Woking for sure. 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.