Formula 1 Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for creating a new thread! Now, where were we... It's been an eventful 24 hours with this Portugal thing 😂

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile Heidi posted again and it's......her.....🤔

Not very hinty. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also still no sign from the Beige couple.... If they still are one (#freecharles). Cha and Marta, however are wearing gaudy dresses.

Also Kelly is creating finstas and going all vigilante on Insta gossip pages.... At least one said page thinks it's her... (#freemax).

Carmen looks more in love with her brother, than Georgie.

Is there anything else?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hey @Futtrit Kelly is arguing with spill the tea f1 page on instagram from that serpendity profile 😂 and she basically admitted its her cause they told her to tell something to Max and she said maybe I will

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Damn woman, you have Max, you moved with him with your baby. They seem to get along really well . You have 2 cats together. And still you are playing mean girls high school dramas with every page that doesn't praise you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally, the Lui / Lando speculation can stop.

I do feel bad for the fan girls who'll deny it still. He's young, he's not getting married to her. Be nice.

Reactions: 17
Not the cute couples pic I was expecting but finally!!

Hold my glass of wine tattlers, I’m getting my popcorn back out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey @Futtrit Kelly is arguing with spill the tea f1 page on instagram from that serpendity profile 😂 and she basically admitted its her cause they told her to tell something to Max and she said maybe I will

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Damn woman, you have Max, you moved with him with your baby. They seem to get along really well . You have 2 cats together. And still you are playing mean girls high school dramas with every page that doesn't praise you
WHAAAATTTT?! SHE DID SAY THAT??

OMG!!! THEY ARE TOGETHER!!!

The mclaren boys are on a roll today
This is definitely heidi again! Why do they report his appearance ONLY with a chick n not alone! Heidi, you hinty creep! 💁‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.