Formula 1 Wags #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe they did it but the truth is that not everyone knows Lando and even if they know if these people took pictures may well have private profiles thats why we dont see it.. besides that club is really dark and the private area is behind the dj not impossible but could be hard to see people..also Luisa usually goes to this club a lot. Why would Mclaren have thinks for him to do here we don't have races here next year.
And side note: did you guys see the like description of the club On insta? "Downtown Playground for grown ups". I have to say i was like "is this just a club or something else" (I'm probably being too suspicious, but...)

And side note: did you guys see the like description of the club On insta? "Downtown Playground for grown ups". I have to say i was like "is this just a club or something else" (I'm probably being too suspicious, but...)
I saw that too. I just thought it was a weird way to describe a simple nightclub but didn't really think anything else of it

Reactions: 1
My brain will explode if i try to read everything...was Lui confirmed in the same club as Lando?

My brain will explode if i try to read everything...was Lui confirmed in the same club as Lando?
Come on girl he is on Porto, Tom is following her friends one by one

There is not even a posibility they are not together there

Reactions: 5
That would be tit, if he’s going to her birthday, but “working” at the club for something
I know many clubs keep their high profile quest appearances out of the public but I guess this club does not work that way. tit indeed

Come on girl he is on Porto, Tom is following her friends one by one

There is not even a posibility they are not together there
and Max. And she literally was talking to her friend about going to that same nightclub yesterday night. I think it's pretty much confirmed yeah

I love how everyone is looking for this kind of tiny details

He is in Porto and its not off-season ffs
Of all the cities - Porto. Fullstop 😂
THANK YOU

I know many clubs keep their high profile quest appearances out of the public but I guess this club does not work that way. tit indeed
well he posed for those pics so I guess he was consulted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.