Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leepdeex

Tbh @kenneth no one was bullying you. We all talk & comment in this thread because of a shared interest in F1/their romantic lives.. but this isn’t a fan fiction forum, 1 story would of been believable possibly 2 at a push but numerous stories in both forums aswell as pretty much implying in this forum you were Spanish but not doing the same in the football forum ultimately caught you out.
We’re all adults it’s not a big deal, we got a lol from it but there’s no need to play victim regarding bullying that’s not cool.

Reactions: 41
Regarding Kelly’s lil insta rage, I think this Tumblr post sums it up pretty well. In my opinion she is not really in a position to make such comments at all. Despite not being employed by RB, she is indeed a public face of the team whether she likes it or not (for most of the time I believe she loves it, otherwise she would not be so determined to stay in the F1 circle if u know what I mean), and that comes with responsibilities. Perhaps it was not her intention to fuel the racist abuse directed towards Lewis, but considering not only her family’s past, but also the aftermaths to the Euro 2020’s, she should have known better than to make a public statement on her own using such harsh wording. Not rocket science to predict what the consequences would be these days when putting all the blame on a black driver for such a crash. The same goes for Horner and Max himself.

4C1D8174-CDCF-4C64-A670-78D46A34F05E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Madjoo

Honestly.... when we think back to what Max said during Barhain GP after Romain's crash and his behavior on the podium when Romain was at the hospital..... I find it a bit inappropriate from him to say that Lewis is unsportmanlike 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 22

evaseydoux

I’m surprised Kenneth hasn’t come back to say they were with Lando when it happened.

Hope Lando is okay, he must be totally shook up. Wembley looked a total nightmare on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
kelly has caused quite the stir on twitter for posting that story a lot of people thinking it’s unprofessional
The repost of Max' post? Yea, I agree with Max, but I don't think Kelly should attack Lewis on SM. That is not the only way to support your partner.
Also this ruins Lewis' chances to be Kelly's 3rd F1 driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Formula 1 driver's Quali

Q3 - Claims to be single. Get in there, girls!
Yuki/Nikita/Daniel/Lando/Lewis
Q2 - Has some kind of contract, but you can get a seat for next season.
Antonio/Esteban/Lance/Fernando/Charles/Carlos/Mick/Valtteri/Max/Nicholas/George
Q1 - Married.
Kimi/Seb/Checo

Out of Lap - Rumor has it, but not official.
Pierre

Last thread

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think the reaction has been very emotional because the crash was so big for Max. But the contact itself was minor. Lewis suffered very little damage, which suggests the contact wasn't huge. But the crash impact was what has caused the debate about the penalty for me.

For me, I stand by it being a racing incident, they are racing and sometimes it's going to go wrong and there will be contact. We can't sterilise the sport completely to having no crashes ever. I think Lewis did slightly go wide into the corner, but not majorly. So on balance I can see where the penalty came from, even though I disagree with it. You also can't decide a penalty based on the resultant crash, but on the actual incident which was the two making contact, which was relatively minor.

The race ban comments are ridiculous. Saying it was a dangerous move is over the top for me as well.

Last edited:
Fantastic race but an unfortunate ending. I’m disappointed in the British fans today, cheering so loudly when a driver is rammed straight into the wall. What an impact that was! Max still in the hospital apparently, and Lewis behaving like the king of the world. I guess this could be controversial opinion but imho he should have toned down the celebrations. Like Horner said, it’s a hollow win.

Reactions: 19

bettywhowho

Omg have you heard the latest 😂😂 Christian and helmut have hired a lawyer to try and enforce a racing ban 😂😂 they are so desperate it’s pathetic. I personally think it was a racing incident, Lewis may have been a little at fault but max is agressive and Lewis was fighting back. Travelling at such high speeds with literally less than a second to make a hand or foot movement. There’s been worse crashes that have been peoples fault through stupidity. I mean look at the George and valteri one at the start of the season. Bottas was winded there was over a million quids worth of damage to bottas’ car yet why is this incident been taken so much further?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

leepdeex

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I reckon Kenneth will track down the watch, return it to Lando & then he’ll propose to her in joy but she’ll have to turn him down because jack grealish had already asked her at the end of the game 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I’m surprised Kenneth hasn’t come back to say they were with Lando when it happened.

Hope Lando is okay, he must be totally shook up. Wembley looked a total nightmare on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very very gutted with the race today, especially the FIA. Last couple of races, they were throwing out 5 second penalties like candy to Red Bull when Sergio was tapping tires. Verstappen could have been killed - and his life would have been worth only a 10 second penalty? Shame on FIA. Hamilton should have been suspended from the race. He never should have been allowed to restart and he knew it - that's why he didn't respond when the engineers told him he received a 10 second penalty. He just got a slap on the wrist and he knew he got away with it.

Hamilton and Mercedes should have been held accountable but nope, money talks.
Racing is racing. They all take risks even Max has done some risky overtakes. I get everyone has opinions but sorry don't agree Lewis should not have restarted the race as in banned.
Just remember we don't get to year everyone the radio and nor do the TV crews.
As for money talks well yes F1 is rolling in it.

Reactions: 17

Nao

I do like Lewis but I agree, found him celebrating as if he had won the championship a bit ott, I know he wasn’t aware max was in hospital until he was told in an interview (merc are definitely at fault there, he should have been told) but he seemed very arrogant and ‘holier than thou’ about the whole thing
OK, but he wasn't 'in hospital'. Physically he was present in a hospital, but he was only in hospital to tick a duty of care box. He was absolutely fine. If it were any other drivers, this would be marked as a racing incident and everyone would be going on with their lives. Everyone has incidents, everyone celebrates. It's a nonsense to say he couldn't and shouldn't have done it. It was a tiny clip, yes big impact but it was A RACING INCIDENT. End of.

fofeiros

I’m waiting for fotos and tea from Kenneth! How are her ‘relationship’ with DannyRic going?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I dunno, I wasn’t there, but I heard quite clearly on the telly how they all cheered when Max drifted into the wall. Maybe they just added sound effects 😄 However, I have made my mind up about toxic English sporting fans. It’s not been a good week for them.
i take offence to that! British fans are not toxic. You could say that about every nation’s fans in that case which is clearly wrong and xenophobic. They were clapping because Max got out of the car.

Reactions: 16

Alex9956

Your mom sounds a wise lady!

yeah I agree. Sophie is meant to be kind and lovely. She posted on Instagram a while back that she was taking the bus with Max Victoria and Victoria’s baby Luka.The bus! In Monaco.
Jos is a hot head. He’s been charged with DV - a bad egg aside from his behaviour to fellow drivers.
Dilara does seem a nice girl. It’s interesting that she remained private on Instagram in comparison to the way Kelly behaves.
Actually, Jos is not only a bully but also a straight up abuser. In Belgium & The Netherlands he's got a nickname 'loose hands'. Sophie got a restraining order against him after they divorced. Also, in 2016, he literally punched several times his own father Frans, who at the time was suffering with cancer 🤢 Frans died in nov 2019. Jos and Max didn't attend his funeral. He's absolutely hideous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Agree. Mercedes was OT, very poor taste while Max is still in hospital.
Just watched the post race interview with Lewis, he said he was not aware of Max being in the hospital.When the interviewer asks if that information takes away anything from him and he just says ”No” and acts so arrogant 😄 Not even after knowing that he put his rival in the hospital?? man it’s really impossible to like this man even if you’d try.

• Heart
  • Sad