Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
This girl is really out here living the dream! We’re all just jealous of her honestly
I’ve only got close to Kasper Schmeichel 😂😂 ran into him in Tescos back in the days when he played for Notts County. Literally ran into him, zooming round the corner looking for my sister. Sadly I’m not as savvy as Kenneth and I was speechless then ran off 😂😂😂
Guess it’s prep for when I run into Daniel, Max, Lando, any of them tbh haha don’t run off, just introduce yourself as a model called C/Katerina and then you’ll catch me on Kym Illman’s women of the paddock 😜😜😜

Really ?! Did she actually say that? 🤣

Kinda wish we’d let her carry on and see how far it went 😭🤣
I think it was Jacky boy but I think she got carried away and had another footballer sliding into those DM’s too. I couldn’t keep up with her nor the football/wag thread! I bet she’s moved over to the Royal thread and told them that Prince William slid into her dms

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure Kenneth is lying at this point. Sure she might be a model who did a shoot with Isa but then getting invited to the paddock after just knowing each other one day? I find that unlikely
and then also Daniel in her dms?!

Plus they say they turned 27 yesterday, I’ve gone through their posts on here and on the football wags thread they said a month ago they were 28

doesn’t add up

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Kelly Piquet posted this (after deleting her story about the crash at Silverstone GP with Max and Lewis). That crash looks horrible, the extreme force Max must have felt! I'm glad he's okay! Also glad the F1 cars are so well made now and he didn't hit the concrete barrier.

It seems Kelly has turned off her replies on Instagram, so I can only assume she probably was on the receiving end of a lot of angry people? I'm a bit torn about her response because I can totally understand her caring about Max but then on the other hand... I probably wouldn't want to post something so quickly out of anger/upset when emotions are at their peak. Not sure, can't blame her but yeah... it's different if you have a smaller following, but she has quite a large following now due to her relationship with Max (RedBull PR implications). She only had a few thousand before, slowly gained more with Daniil and then skyrocketed with Max.

She's pretty and I like her style. I do feel like Kelly looks a bit different to a few years ago? What do you think?

Personally, I thought Kelly was ok but as times goes on I think less and less of her. Max is a racing driver, he takes risks as a racing driver. It also allows them to have a very luxurious life style that most of us can only dream of. If Max was “just eat“ driver, I don’t think she would be as interested in him. Like you said, she has a much larger fan base now so she needs to be a bit more mature and careful about what she posts.

• Haha

alishachew

lando has followed and unfollowed half of europe of all your descriptions at this point and the lad has got nothing out of it except covid

• Haha
I hope the thread is not going down the same path as the Footballers and wags one a few threads ago it went very crazy, I ended up going off it for a while as so many things went on. If it does it's a shame as I like coming on here having a laugh a gossip & a bitch and a dream over half naked F1 drivers (just not enough pictures lads, cmon!) It takes you away from the daily shite of work or whatever.
So to those off to Silverstone next week, enjoy it and take care, you are lucky buggers 😂 not jealous 1 bit I'll just be sat on my settee watching 😁

Reactions: 12

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I have to say Geri Hollywhite looks ridiculous in all white. It makes her washed out, and like she just escaped from a Mental Facility.

• Haha

Janedoe123

Kelly has deleted all her stories. I think RB pr team are going to come down on her like a ton of bricks soon. Her post was so unprofessional and uncalled for I get she’s upset and frustrated but it’s not her fight. Between that and her over the top displays at the GP I think she’ll have to be on best behaviour going forward.

Just watched the post race interview with Lewis, he said he was not aware of Max being in the hospital.When the interviewer asks if that information takes away anything from him and he just says ”No” and acts so arrogant 😄 Not even after knowing that he put his rival in the hospital?? man it’s really impossible to like this man even if you’d try.
The fact that Hamilton said « it’s a proud moment for me » when he knows that he’ve put max in the wall and the medical staff was there (yeah he didn’t knew max was taken to the hospital but definitely saw the ambulance), it just doesn’t sit right with me. Nothing to be proud of.

Hey girls! I’m new here!
Glad too see I’m not the only one who dislike those sneakers Charlotte make. Seriously, someone needs to take off shapries of her hands. They look awful, especially for this price !

gabrriella

Hi, im also from the football wag page, I just want to say that I dont think Kenneth were at Silverstone yesterday, because she has been hanging out with the English ballers on their lads trip. I think something happened, not quite sure what, that she couldnt go to the gp. Not a cheerleader of the girl, just merely saying what I believe

• Haha
  • Wow

helo bo

Omg have you heard the latest 😂😂 Christian and helmut have hired a lawyer to try and enforce a racing ban 😂😂 they are so desperate it’s pathetic. I personally think it was a racing incident, Lewis may have been a little at fault but max is agressive and Lewis was fighting back. Travelling at such high speeds with literally less than a second to make a hand or foot movement. There’s been worse crashes that have been peoples fault through stupidity. I mean look at the George and valteri one at the start of the season. Bottas was winded there was over a million quids worth of damage to bottas’ car yet why is this incident been taken so much further?!
Honestly Red Bull is being a little bitch. I said what I said 🤣. for a brand that is about fearlessness they sure have their knickers in a twist

• Haha

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Hahha oh lord! Put a shirt back on, Horner. lol

Did anyone else laugh when everyone was calling Michael after the incident, "MICHAELTHISISTOTO..." Hahha, Toto speaking really fast in his accent.
I snorted when Toto was telling, he sent him an email, and why he did not read it. Poor Toto was ghosted. :LOL:

Reactions: 11

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
So was waiting for the drivers to arrive in our nice spot. My bf said oh we’ve not taken many photos of us. We take a selfie and we look away from the phone then Charles and Charlotte went passed with Charlotte was posing/smiling at us thinking we were taking a photo of them 😂😂 we couldn’t believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 11