Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hygge25

Very very gutted with the race today, especially the FIA. Last couple of races, they were throwing out 5 second penalties like candy to Red Bull when Sergio was tapping tires. Verstappen could have been killed - and his life would have been worth only a 10 second penalty? Shame on FIA. Hamilton should have been suspended from the race. He never should have been allowed to restart and he knew it - that's why he didn't respond when the engineers told him he received a 10 second penalty. He just got a slap on the wrist and he knew he got away with it.

Hamilton and Mercedes should have been held accountable but nope, money talks.

Reactions: 16

Kasper10

Why do I find this so much hotter than the topless pics 😂

I know.. it's the messy hair.. gets me everytime 😍
Screenshot_20210711_215811_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

potatowaffles

Honestly.... when we think back to what Max said during Barhain GP after Romain's crash and his behavior on the podium when Romain was at the hospital..... I find it a bit inappropriate from him to say that Lewis is unsportmanlike 🙃
I do fully believe if the tables were turned and it was the other way around folk wouldn’t be so up in arms about it for sure

Alex9956

I had no idea about his dad. How cruel to do that to his own father.
I know he committed domestic abuse against his second wife but didn’t realise he did to Sophie.
Sophie never spoke about physical abuse but the fact that she got a restraining order speaks volumes. I'm sure tho that he was mentally abusive. After the divorce he 'took' Max while Victoria lived with Sophie.
His second wife Kelly was Victoria's friend. He made her pregnant in her twenties and then tried to run her over with Porsche 🤯
I hope at least Sandy is not a victim but she's like completely invisible so it's hard to tell.

• Wow

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I saw that post-race interview where it was pointed out Max was in the hospital and I just think Lewis should have said "I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know and I hope Max is okay and can get back racing soon." That is literally all he needed to say. Max has been pretty classy this season in relation to Lewis but I feel like this will set a fire under him.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
She’s so annoying. She’s posted about trolls, fort with them and fan pages on insta now posting this is just inviting f1/Lewis fans into her DM’s and welcomes more abuse. Just learn when not to comment maybe and support from behind the scenes 🙈🙈 she just strikes me as smug and attention seeking.
And the vitriol that Lewis has received has been disgusting. Certain emojis being used. Kelly reposting that is only going to increase it. Vile.

hygge25

Hi everyone! I found my tribe, lol. So happy I came across this forum. I'm here for all the tea. Been a F1 fan for a few years, happy to meet you all. ☕

• Heart

lena.d

I 100% think she is right. They've had enough of the hating, and they're taking over control and we should appreciate it not hate on her even more. Come on now guys... She is absolutely doing the right thing. At the end of the day it is her who gets only hate from these pages and memesupporters, and i might be hated for saying this, but i dont care cause she is actually smart when it comes to managing her social appearance.

hygge25

Meanwhile,
Charles: What is the safety car doing? Why isn't he going faster?
Commentators: Because it's not a Formula 1 car, Charles.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bettywhowho

Wow clearly nothing has been learned from the euro’s a week ago. Racially against Lewis. Horrendous! And people have the cheek to say the we race as one message at the start isn’t needed 🙈

Wow clearly nothing has been learned from the euro’s a week ago. Racially against Lewis. Horrendous! And people have the cheek to say the we race as one message at the start isn’t needed 🙈
Just need to add I think he’s a great driver but not a huge fan I just can’t believe this is happening again.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Honestly Red Bull is being a little bitch. I said what I said 🤣. for a brand that is about fearlessness they sure have their knickers in a twist
And they're showing that Mercedes have gotten under their skin. Toto will be laughing as all he needs to do now is niggle at Horner just before each race and he'll always beat red bull on strategy during the race. I thought the red bull car was unbeatable so why are they so concerned about a points loss they could make up over 4 or 5 races?

potatowaffles

I think the reaction has been very emotional because the crash was so big for Max. But the contact itself was minor. Lewis suffered very little damage, which suggests the contact wasn't huge. But the crash impact was what has caused the debate about the penalty for me.

For me, I stand by it being a racing incident, they are racing and sometimes it's going to go wrong and there will be contact. We can't sterilise the sport completely to having no crashes ever. I think Lewis did slightly go wide into the corner, but not majorly. So on balance I can see where the penalty came from, even though I disagree with it. You also can decide a penalty based on the resultant crash, but on the actual incident which was the two making contact, which was relatively minor.

The race ban comments are ridiculous. Saying it was a dangerous move is over the top for me as well.
Couldn’t word it better myself!

Obviously tensions are high right now and RB will do whatever to fight they’re corner but ultimately, this is what racing can be like sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

hygge25

Racing is racing. They all take risks even Max has done some risky overtakes. I get everyone has opinions but sorry don't agree Lewis should not have restarted the race as in banned.
Just remember we don't get to year everyone the radio and nor do the TV crews.
As for money talks well yes F1 is rolling in it.
But Lewis wasn't overtaking. Lewis was never in the lead at that corner. His trajectory path was straight to cut Max off. I do think they should have given both room but Lewis was in Max's blind spot because Max was slightly in front. Max even made adjustments as much as he could. Lewis was on the path to just cut him off. With speeds as fast as theirs, I get they want to race but one bad move can result in death. Lewis should have been smarter. As a 7-time "world champion", he should know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13