Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but that’s ridiculous. They are not the same. And Reddit is hardly the bible.
Let’s agree to disagree then :) to me it is toxic to cheer when a driver is rammed into a wall, Reddit is no bible I agree on that but I was just pointing out that I’m not alone to have made that observation😄 We should probably not continue this conversation, at least not in this thread since this is not what its purpose is

fofeiros

Which TikTok girl?

She wanted everyone to know Max the hero came to save her insta. I mean at this stage Max is a pro, he could post an official statement if it is such a big deal. This is on the level of that tiktok girl that bragged about her hookup with the secret young boy, aka Daniel.

And not all football fans are bad like those idiots. I heard cheers and gasps. Saw a lot of people standing watching Max and then clapping him out of the car. Not a Lewis or Max fan but no way on earth would ny sensible person cheer to see Max crash.
I know they are not, I’m just saying there is a certain pattern that just cannot be ignored.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Do you guys take down your pics with ex when you get a new bf on SM? I prefer to take down the very couple one but I do not mind the group pics.
I bring this up because for me it is a bit weird that both Pierre and Cate still has the kissing pics.

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, didn’t catch up all the way, mostly read what Kenneth had to say😭 there was this TikTok few months ago of a girl that said in 2019. she partied with Ricciardo and his friends on a boat, and then started hanging out with him, and didn’t know who he was until she came back home. Was he in a relationship back then or? She deleted her video, just checked

lena.d

i dont hate kelly at all she can deal with it how she likes but i think people are allowed their opinions even if i dont agree with them i just dont think announcing to fan pages it was max is appropriate
Thats so good you wrote this! And you are right, but it was here who posted that screenshot or the fanaccount? Cause if it wasnt her, then its the accounts fault

anon4891

I think that was his sister Nadia at Wembley I follow her business page she’s a yoga teacher, thought she was gonna start doing some insta live stuff.

I think she was trying to make out that he’d showed her a personal video of him with his girlfriend. I really don't know what to believe. Well it’s none of my business anyway but this dawn is wild 😳 claims she doesn’t want anyone talking about it yet tweets every few days to bring it up to say she doesn’t want to talk about it instead of just staying silent… like you would if you didn’t want to talk about it 🙈
Who is she? What’s her twitter handle?

Diamante

Hi guys..
Do you have Lewis Hamilton information?
It has been a long time since nothing is know about his travels (i mean with girls he hides)
Is it that he no longer asks for the company of these women?
Or that you can no longer do it because he have a relationship with your new manager?