Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy media day 🥰 last one this year 😭
Am i the only one wondering if he's naked under that outfit?!🤣
---
Screenshot_20231123_122144_Instagram.jpg

George:" hey Daniel, thanks for your tip...Carmen following me everywhere, cleaning my hotelroom, entertaining my friends...it is better when GF are jobless"
Daniel giggeling:" yeah, told you so...and it's good for your image"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

hello2723

VIP Member
They really are trying to annoy Fernando with these track dominance graphics this weekend. This one is even worse than yesterdays 😅
20231125_112603.jpg

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Ahh...Daniel so romantic to his friends....

(Finally also to his gf, took a while before he started doing that)

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I got distracted but I really came here to post this sweet picture
tumblr_7c119d11ab7674e8b347e892efa4dba4_adbf535d_1280.jpg

So Pierre left, then Josh, now Port Cop and Franz

Someone hug Yuki!!!!
#justiceforYuki
#howcouldyouleavehim
🥰🥰🥰
---
MeekMill in AD club for post race concert, I can't with this freaking f1 bubble mafia. Three words: MR's white party
---
Just so you know, this second part of my post was a separate post and got joined with Yuki post, unwillingly. YUKI is an innocent sweetheart that needs to be protected from that mess of creepy connections that others have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
so i just saw that apparently rupert (carlos' trainer) is going to max??? i am beyond devastated if true :cry:
Am I right in thinking Rupert's family are based in the UK?
Maybe he's had enough of spending most of the year in Maranello when he's not travelling, and he and his wife want to spend more time together as a family with their kids. With RB being at Milton Keynes and Max not seeming to be someone who needs his trainer with him 24/7, maybe he's after a better work/life balance. Rupert's basically been trailing everywhere behind Carlos for years now, he might be wanting more of a set-up like he had when Carlos was at McLaren and he could spend more time with his family.
Sad news, as he and Carlos are really close, but also understandable from Rupert's side of things.

OOps2022

VIP Member
She’s 100% going to hint Monaco just for Lando to have already flown to the UK the second she arrives 🤣
on a serious note, I know she is quite young, but if they were together and she was left with this level of hinting without being shown as a gf (and instead being a bit ridiculed showing he's in different locations and being kind of left with checking gossip pages to see what people think), I'd advise her to just let go and run somewhere else....
that is why I am thinking, they are not together, it's a hook up situation at best

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
on a serious note, I know she is quite young, but if they were together and she was left with this level of hinting without being shown as a gf (and instead being a bit ridiculed showing he's in different locations and being kind of left with checking gossip pages to see what people think), I'd advise her to just let go and run somewhere else....
that is why I am thinking, they are not together, it's a hook up situation at best
She's posting with purple hearts on pics now. Watch out, Lewis! ;) 😂
For the benefit of the Portuguese wag defence squad, this is a joke

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
he’s a changed man! actually doing different things during the break instead of just staying in dubai

thank you martin

• Heart

Greeny17

Kika (bonus point for not those sandals) + Tiffany (bonus point for not being bothered by bruised knees, although not sure why is she wearing Valtteri's underwear 💀 ) + Marilou
View attachment 2591619 View attachment 2591622 View attachment 2591626
---
Also ex drivers wags - Ann Webber and Giulia Villenueve
View attachment 2591623 View attachment 2591625
---
Aaand Kelly is there (as in Abu Dhabi) too... Thanks Ginevra.
View attachment 2591633
Criticizing consumerism and capitalism lasted less than a day i guess ijboll

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
100%. I actually can't believe I'm saying this, but I prefer this year's Ferrari post season wags. All that taco build up really warmed me up to their new friendship. Last year literally looked like torture for cha. Hope she was paid well... but now we know that was close to the end of isa as well. I know at least Alex will be back next year. Just waiting foe her jewelry line
PoleER I see someone hacked your account to write this sentence about warming up to their friendship :LOL:

On a serious note, I get what you mean, I do believe they can be getting along, it's quite a unique experience they are sharing, no matter how we look at it. Besides, their identities are so much tied to these guys now when they constantly follow them, old school patriarchy style, we don't even know what their personalities are and whether they can or not get along, it's really impossible to tell so we can assume they do get along (maybe also have similar goals. while it all seems like attempt to portray the image of private couples, if they were really private we would not even know their names and they would not be attending almost all races after summer break, being introduced to the world also at similar time, around Monaco, and having similar holiday photos schedule. So the game of pretend private is similarly played)

He loves that car so much more than the McLaren 😅
don't blame him, can't imagine the price tag was as pretty as that car is 🤣
I actually really like this car, I would not mind if someone offered me to be able to drive it (and offer to cover insurance, just in case:ROFLMAO:), I would buy a proper big elegant hat and elbow long gloves for that and would cruise around Monaco. So yeah, I am not blaming Lando too:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Just put FP1 coverage on.
Anyone else strangely emotional that this is the last race of the year?
You guys are gonna have to get me through winter.

I'd love for Lando to end the year on a high [No. 1 on the podium] 🧡

• Heart