Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Magui's mirror selfie was at the Hilton at Abu Dhabi. thats why i was confused. I still dont think she's with lando, but she's also not at the red bull party eating cake so looking more like lando may be the only freaking option
i rebuke it. i don't think for a moment if she was hanging around with him that she wouldn't slip a mclaren cap or a jacket "accidentally" into the photos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Mclaren had their own little Christmas feast which is why Lando and Oscar weren’t at the drivers dinner. No idea about anyone else but also literally the only think I can focus on in that pic is Lance’s facial hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Thank you everyone here for dragging me kicking and screaming through this season 😭 might have taken a big break at the start of the year but it was this thread that got me back watching and kept me unwillingly intrigued all the way through, I couldn’t have done it without you ❤ Love you all, even all you Max lovers 🤣 can’t wait to do it all over again in February 😩🤣
PS I’m gonna need you all on the case for the wag gossip this off season because that is not my forte!

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Are you also tired of dressing up, eating fruit and drinking juice all over the world for free?

I know I am

Screenshot_20231123_130904_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OOps2022

VIP Member
Does anyone else get deja vu 😂
of course they are there, Rebecca's story about visit to the hospital to give the check from gofund me was from early November, as someone noticed from the date of the check

I don't want to hear that I am criticising someone who raises money for charity and of course each amount of money COUNTS and the cause is good, let me make it clear. But she raised less than 5000 pounds from other people, less than what the goal of the gofund me was. Not to say anything more, I will only say some random words for comparison: singapore, japan, austin, mexico, VEGAS, Abu Dhabi

they both have nothing else going on, just follow these guys. Or it was order from Ferrari that Carlos and Charles cannot appear anywhere without their girlfriends

scvlet

VIP Member
can always count on shiga to post a flattering photo
BC33D905-4396-4E62-9BEC-E151B2862BE5.jpeg

F438228A-BBE6-4799-994E-415B7E0CFB58.jpeg

do they have something against carlos’ wags?

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I don't want to be that kind of person, but the thought of him hooking up with two women is hilarious to me. Like don't get me wrong, he's hot he knows it he fucks that is all clear as day, but when I look at him I'm still not sure he knows where to put it.
... and it's all too much for little Lando Norris.

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I adore this thread, honestly. It’s so much less toxic than other F1 spaces - and I love that we can bitch about off track stuff without judgement. I’m proud we’re almost at 200 🍾🥂
Echo this! I’m sure many of us have different opinions but generally everyone is respected here no matter what and we can talk about anything and everything! Makes f1 so much more enjoyable for me as I’ve said before. Long may it continue ❤

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Lando has just said he actually rents his apartment in Monaco. Has said he wants to buy but its hard to do so 😅

Dont even want to know how much that rent is 🤣
---
and hes back in Monaco too (sorry Magui) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
Lol, so I'm guessing that she wasnt expecting to get cockblocked in Las Vegas 😭😭

IMG_20231129_172210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Just out of curiosity, why does everyone assume that Christian isn’t telling the truth and Lewis is?
While I personally think Lewis is the most manipulative driver out of all of them, I think this is very much a Christian thing to do, the man does like drama :p
However I also can definitely see this as Lewis trying to safe face if it actually happened
so I'm not sure 🤷‍♀️