Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Carlos is going to get so much hate and blame right now..
... but remember he is the only non Red Bull driver to win a grand prix this year
1701009927936.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Bit of a rant incoming, kind of related kind of not 😭🤣 but I’m really starting to hate how certain fans (generally teenagers if we’re being honest) keep insisting on romanticising this sport. It’s a business above everything else. It’s not fanfiction or a tv show. I’ve seen people literally going crazy over the Rupert thing, when it’s completely normal? If it works out better for him for whatever reason then of course he’s going to go for it because unlike in whatever fantasy land they live in, everyone is out for themselves in this world, as they should be. I also saw an article today that said Lando got annoyed when a journalist referred to Max V as his “bff” and I’m like really? An actual journalist said that? I’m so embarrassed 😭 Lando even said they’re not great friends at all, outside of f1 they get on but it’s not deep. The majority of drivers never speak to each other again once they go their separate ways and that is FINE. Idek who to blame but I can’t see anymore romanticised tiktoks or think pieces on twitter. It’s day 3 of the off season and I’m already annoyed 😆

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
my point in saying any of this was that Magui can create an illusion that she is a wag by being in these places
If someone in my life was this desperate to imply they are with me, I'd be seriously disturbed at this point. Doesn't matter if they are with me for real or not. This obsession to hint THIS much seems to be really unhealthy now.

matto

VIP Member
I'm still in disbelief at the fact that, that was the last race of the year 😭 😭

Cheers to Tattle!
(even if I haven't been as active as usual, I come on here all the time and get a laugh out of everything you guys say, thank you for making all of my days just that much better-I'm thinking of quitting my insta gossip job to become a full-time tattler again ;))

@fryolyfe if we manifest harder, maybe Shakira will come backkk

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Tiffany sharing a nice video. Other WAGs please pay attention and make a video like this too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

pastafasta

VIP Member
he’s a changed man! actually doing different things during the break instead of just staying in dubai

thank you martin
Wag-abies are already downloading Pinterest pics of Vietnam so then they can post them and pretend to be with him there. 💀
---
Lily is in today
1700816651954.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10