Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
whatt
View attachment 2595177
everyone’s leaving damn
Lots of trainers and physios seem to be leaving, Angela at the start of this year, followed by Michael and now Brad too. Think its likely they want to spend more time with their families and focus on different things.

Kind of lucky they were all drivers who have had different trainers/physios before and not one their whole career (Jon dont you dare 🤣) so they likely know what to expect swapping over again 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kiiwiih

VIP Member
lmao y’all know it’s a hit for her ego that she only managed the Haas garage 😭😭 just keep her away from McLaren. Let her befriend Alexandra, then Charles has his next gf secured.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Non-slag Max doesn't steal girlfriends anymore, he switched to physios

Hey drivers, if any of you (well not any, I tolerate like, 5 of you) need physio, I can run a 5k once in few months if I train consistently

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Magui and Kelly 🤦‍♀️👀 (I know they followed each other after that boat day with Lando but it’s still weird 😂)
I reckon Kelly runs seminars for hopeful wags. Then she takes a percentage.

How I manifested my teenage millionaire sportsman, using crystals and cat imagery.
Ten Top Tips to make sure you get yours.

(Magui is doing the refresher course)

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Christian isn’t signing no NDAs 🤣
You know the seasons been terrible when you get McEvoy and Horner teaming up to cause drama. Lewis doesn’t even have representatives, he has 1 manager and I don’t think she even holds talks. Could she have messaged every team to boost Lewis’ salary when Merc did send him an offer? Absolutely possible. But anything further than that is just a case of trying to stir because there’s literally nothing else to say. The fact that Lewis has to be brought up at all in an interview about “their best ever year” shows exactly how important he is to them 🤣 this is also probably a case of Horner trying to cause frictions between Lewis and Toto on the off chance they have a semi decent car next year

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Looks like a girl whom there were rumors Arthur Leclerc cheated on his (now ex)gf with does the hinting "right". Posting from the bed that is obviously in the same hotel Arthur posted from (and tagged) around the same time. 😬
---
Also, Flavy is in Abu Dhabi, she may at least be getting post-season testing paddock visit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Bit of a rant incoming, kind of related kind of not 😭🤣 but I’m really starting to hate how certain fans (generally teenagers if we’re being honest) keep insisting on romanticising this sport. It’s a business above everything else. It’s not fanfiction or a tv show. I’ve seen people literally going crazy over the Rupert thing, when it’s completely normal? If it works out better for him for whatever reason then of course he’s going to go for it because unlike in whatever fantasy land they live in, everyone is out for themselves in this world, as they should be. I also saw an article today that said Lando got annoyed when a journalist referred to Max V as his “bff” and I’m like really? An actual journalist said that? I’m so embarrassed 😭 Lando even said they’re not great friends at all, outside of f1 they get on but it’s not deep. The majority of drivers never speak to each other again once they go their separate ways and that is FINE. Idek who to blame but I can’t see anymore romanticised tiktoks or think pieces on twitter. It’s day 3 of the off season and I’m already annoyed 😆
I just came back from people on tiktok saying "omg no wonder Logan feels like an outsider in this sport, so many of the driver's don't follow him on insta :((" and couldn't stop rolling my eyes. Also the way Danny Ricc fans have been about Michael leaving (some of the tumblr crowd were saying he wanted to keep Yuki from falling prey to him like he did 💀). I get we joke about F1 being a soap opera but its a sport, these are grown adults making business and personal decisions

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Sooooo
Word is Logan out and Toto pulled some strings to get Vesti in the Williams seat
Don't believe it but maybe the data says something

• Wow

Louanne

VIP Member
Right, who's ready to entertain me for a few months?

Thinking of starting an anonymous big-boobs OFs so I can afford F1 Garage or McLaren Team tickets for 2024 so I can show Magui how to hint properly 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the wag wannabes shop in the men’s sections just to be able to post these kind of hinty photos :sneaky:

• Haha