Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
Can't believe Tattle F1 wags threads almost reach 200. πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒ
I adore this thread, honestly. It’s so much less toxic than other F1 spaces - and I love that we can bitch about off track stuff without judgement. I’m proud we’re almost at 200 🍾πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13

scvlet

VIP Member
came across this account on tiktok that’s been posting rebecca’s old photo shoots. i’m sorry but this pic kills me 😭
E66230F4-FC39-494E-9EC7-D015E27B2A02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Louanne

VIP Member
Lando's gonna need to be checking his mirrors all weekend to make sure she's not hanging off his rear wing .... figuratively and literally!
IMG_1969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

90sgirl

VIP Member
The real reason we didn’t get a paddock photo from Carmen it was all one big AD πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
James Vowles still refusing to confirm Logan for next season. I like so much of what Vowles as brought to Williams, and if they feel Logan hasn't done enough to retain his seat then that's fair enough, but them leaving this as late as they have, not even giving him the chance to have an end of season send-off from the team if they're not keeping him on, feels a little cruel. It almost seems like they're holding out to see if they can close negotiations with someone else and if that doesn't pan out then Logan will be the back up choice. It all has to feel pretty crap for him.

d7lqwdqsxp2c1.png

• Sad

kiiwiih

VIP Member
100%. The meltdown over Lando leaving the club with 2 girls on social medias has been hilarious. The video doesn't even prove anything and people were going crazy over him potentially hooking up with 2 girls 🀣
I don't want to be that kind of person, but the thought of him hooking up with two women is hilarious to me. Like don't get me wrong, he's hot he knows it he fucks that is all clear as day, but when I look at him I'm still not sure he knows where to put it.

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
New necklace? Two joined rings? Did he really get married then? :LOL:
1700756003395.png

(I actually have a similar necklace, maybe I should start a rumor about me and him :sneaky:)
Wag wannabes are probably buying one for themselves now so they can hint hint hint.

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
she was involved in the early stages of the spring when we first realized estie was single and out to mingle. @matto has the full story on the Estie lady trials
she has no tie to lando but shes friends with all the usual suspects of influencers wag ex wags, ect.
1701096090822.png

just gonna leave this bit from a diff thread here on tattle about Cyrielle right here πŸ’€

• Wow