Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
If I see that man anywhere near an under 25 year old I swear to god 😭😭😭 still scarred from the horrors of the Antarctica hot tub
Im convinced that TikTok about celeb crushes was about Lewis especially because one of her recent follows was Spinz.

Reactions: 2

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ive still not recovered from experiencing this and him in person in Vegas
do tell, does he look cuter and hotter live?
I hope you enjoyed the race and the whole weekend, it felt like a feverdream from the outside, I wonder how it must have felt being there :LOL:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm constantly intrigued by kika and pierre drastically different food choices. I'm team kika here
Yet they still finish eating each others faces.
Screenshot_20231123_045251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Sorry is Lewis’ steering broken or something because how can he not turn in any corner 😭 but tbh my man really just secured that P3 and gave up he’s been terrible these last few races 🤣

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Bit embarrassing for experienced drivers to be making more errors than the rookies 🙄🙄 now no one will get any representative quali running. Ridiculous

fryolyfe

VIP Member
also I’m a Haas hater through and through but I find it just a little ironic that they were dragged through the mud for only telling Mick he was out in Brazil and yet Williams are leaving it until the last possible second for their own academy rookie and it’s crickets … 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
No, Micks only done sim work. Think he’s done a tyre test here or there too though
He ran a test for McLaren in the MCL35M when they were calibrating their windtunnel.
That's the only other test data I can think of.

I think it's been assumed it was sim data that Vowles had been sent by Toto.
---
okay so how is that in any way close to a williams fp1 data?
I'm not sure where the Williams FP1 data comparison thing has come from?
Vowles will know the numbers someone should be putting in on the Merc sim for them to be realistically competitive on track, if he saw data from his sim sessions he would have been able to make a decision on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1