Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
well this just proves it....
1700868204501.png

Question: How can the data off williams show something off Mick's Merc sims?
(i forget did mick even test drive the merc in fp1 this year?)

Reactions: 1

pastafasta

VIP Member
Is IG broken or this twitter broken because I'm sure Lando followed this person around Caco's wedding a year ago (it's somebody from Carlos' community), the name is not even on the top of his list either. 🤷‍♀️
1701083059034.png

kubnikol

VIP Member
Unless it's an old pic and she already is there, I don't think she'd make it if she is only flying now. There is no direct flight (I think) to Abu Dhabi from Nice.
Yeah she added this pic 4 hours ago so maybe she landed at that time

kubnikol

VIP Member
Charles sneaked in so no pic of Alex
Carmen , Rebecca and Kelly are probably in paddock too . Nothing about Flavy

kubnikol

VIP Member
No paddock walk with Daniel?😔
Probably not. There is only one pic of Daniel . We have to wait . But if they walked together Kym would post it 😕
---
Carmen posted from what it looks like a paddock so yeah, she is in.
Egle posted from the beach, but I'm guessing she'll move in too to see the race later.
yeah haas wifes will come like an hour before race. No pic of Lily too

OOps2022

VIP Member
The cameraman didnt transfer to F1 from Shiga is he? :p he is obsessed with her, shows her multiple times per race

I wonder if they ask who they can film? Cause I usually see Alexandra, Lily M. and Kika every race
But the rest only once in a while
well, Rebecca was standing next to her but was not shown (at least today)
---
i actually have beef with ferrari's sm team when it comes to carlos. everytime carlos has a bad weekend but charles has a good one it's all happy sunshine on their sm but whenever charles has a bad weekend but carlos a good one it's emo time and they barely remember carlos is alive. even mclaren went all out with daniel on their social media pages, even after he was "sacked"
I would agree it looks a little bit like that sometimes. Shows who they consider 1st driver a bit, even though they are not saying it out loud, my impression 😅