Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
So according to Toto, Christian did try to get in contact with Lewis. Don’t really know why they’d concoct such an elaborate lie when they could have just denied what he said, like they did when the Ferrari rumours cropped up

Reactions: 2

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Entertainment for the off-season: I think we should start a tally of all the ads Charles posts. I swear at this point he's sold his soul to an advertising exec somewhere.
First one up already...
He has to make up for not winning a championship somehow so he's winning in the advertising tally

Futtrit

VIP Member
Isn't 'they are not like you think' linked to that crazy Lu hater who kept accusing her of being racist?

Or am I mixing up my gossip accounts......

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
oh, of course I know Kika's dad - I meant I now realised that we should have had much MORE of his content since Kika started dating Pierre :LOL::LOL:
I don't even feel bad about liking him, I have no idea how old is he, but probably there is a smaller age difference between me and him than between Pierre and Kika :ROFLMAO:
Agree fully!

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh Rupert is definitely logical for his own sake. He's got a family and I can imagine it has to be way too hard to be away from them. (or if cheating allegations are true, his fiancee made him)
(it's just "funny" how everything is falling apart for Carlos this year)
yeah, I generally don;t like when a woman is "blamed" for what a guy does, but certainly being around people with certain vibes can affect you and your attitude to some things.
I would definitely say though, that there was a certain change of character in Carlos this season and many things that happened showed that (including whole presentation of Carbecca)

it is also ironic that after the high that was Monza and Singapore for Carlos and all the bad luck that followed Charles for the whole season, their ending of the season looked completely different and it is Sharl in full Il Predistinato mode before the winter with contracts negotiations

My guess though is that either Charles has his contract already renewed or that Ferrari is offering them different conditions length wise.
I see no other option as multiple year extension for Charles, but it is possible in my opinion that they will offer only 2025 to Carlos to simply see what will be going on in 2024 and 2025

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Why on earth would Magui have been at the end of season meal for Red Bull staff on Thursday night?
No reason for her to be there whatsoever, it was purely for the Red Bull trackside team, same as the McLaren end of season BBQ was for McLaren's trackside team.

Both happened on the same night as the drivers' dinner which is why the RB drivers weren't there and the McLaren drivers were either late or left early.
Oh ya know,, just posting from inside landos hotel

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Happy new thread!! Last race before winterbreak😪
View attachment 2587721
---

Yeah...he doesn't look good. Think Nico is the more handsome one of these 2
View attachment 2587723

He is not my favoriete guy.
But understand this outconme of the elections. Dutch people are not happy for years about how things go in our land. But after years of promisses from our former government. There are a lot of problems in our country and they are getting bigger. And life getting real expensive for the average Dutch.
Dutch people are not happy about how Dutch people are treated in their own country...
For instance. Healthcare..Old people in elderly homes have to wait hours in the morning before they getting help with being showered. Have to wear a dirty diaper for long. Because there is no money to pay for enough caretakers/nurse.
Long waitinglists in hospitals because there is not enough people to help. But the Dutch have to pay every month hundreds of euro's for healthcare. Management of hospitals take all the money. And the gouvernement does nothing about it.
Yeah I completely understand why people are angry, I would never vote for him myself
But I'm not as surprised as many others are that he is so big
He has big plans for change on multiple big topics such as inaffordable healthcare, a lack of housing, high rent, the bad economy in general.
However he is anti-islamic, which is his most contested political point. He is very outspoken and openly anti-islamic, which is why most people refrain from voting for him (including me), he is too extreme. In The Netherlands he would be considered one of the most right wing parties, however in the USA he would be extremely left-wing so thats a bit hard to put into perspective :p
I think he got about 23% of the votes, which is quite a lot of the Netherlands, around 2.3 million people

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
lmao y’all know it’s a hit for her ego that she only managed the Haas garage 😭😭 just keep her away from McLaren. Let her befriend Alexandra, then Charles has his next gf secured.
Well she has the brunette part ticked already. Actress makes her kind of artsy. Maybe that's why she's been spending so much time in Monaco, trying to complete the Charles gf requirement triumvirate ;) 😂

(this is a joke, before the Portuguese wag defense squad arrives)

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lewis 100 percent there was he was on XSs IG as being there with Diplo who Dom played right after (I was also at said club so can attest lol) and Dom guested on Diplos set for a song or two.
I wasn’t really paying attention tbf 😭 I only saw Calvin Harris on her posts and I was like eh I don’t think that’s Lewis’ kind of scene