Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Is IG broken or this twitter broken because I'm sure Lando followed this person around Caco's wedding a year ago (it's somebody from Carlos' community), the name is not even on the top of his list either. 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2595411
Instagram has been doing some weird glitchy things for a while now I think
---
With the calendar going to 24 races next year, I can see a lot of support staff on teams, esp mechanics and crew, saying fuck it and looking for new opportunities. Apart from the lack of work/life balance, being on the road does a number on your health
Yeah. I think a lot of the teams are going to be running rotating trackside personnel next year as well. I know for sure McLaren and Aston Martin already have their staff on rotation so none of them work the full calendar of races, I'm sure there are probably other teams doing the same already as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

neonyellow

VIP Member
So she is there with Haas partner :LOL:
View attachment 2590206
I did research that Oakberry brand is from Brazil. So, make sense that brand uses native Portuguese speaker influencer to promote it, despite whether that influencer is from Brazil or Portugal.
I also think Magui apply to any F1 garages, but only Haas accepted. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Crazy that both new Ferrari wags go to 5 F1 race in a row (COTA, Mexico, Brazil, Las Vegas, Abu Dhabi). 😳

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yeah I completely understand why people are angry, I would never vote for him myself
But I'm not as surprised as many others are that he is so big
He has big plans for change on multiple big topics such as inaffordable healthcare, a lack of housing, high rent, the bad economy in general.
However he is anti-islamic, which is his most contested political point. He is very outspoken and openly anti-islamic, which is why most people refrain from voting for him (including me), he is too extreme. In The Netherlands he would be considered one of the most right wing parties, however in the USA he would be extremely left-wing so thats a bit hard to put into perspective :p
I think he got about 23% of the votes, which is quite a lot of the Netherlands, around 2.3 million people
Not to stray too far off topic and into politics but the way I always see these things is that the political spectrum is a circle and not a straight line. The far right and the far left are not as misaligned as many would believe, there’s a hell of a lot of overlap. But no this kind of move isn’t surprising it’s been happening in a lot of countries. Italy with Giorgia Meloni, even Marine Le Pen in France came pretty close. It’s the way of the world it seems atm because of the state many countries are in, particularly financially

kiiwiih

VIP Member
now countdown to Carlos' circle starting to like shady posts about Charles again
so far Charles has a better weekend (not to mention week) than Carlos, and per usual blame game is possible
btw I saw Charles thanked Ferrari (helmet but also a post), waiting for the same from Carlos
I cannot believe what this year caused in my attitude to Carlos. I still like him as a driver but his little antics here and there are :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i actually have beef with ferrari's sm team when it comes to carlos. everytime carlos has a bad weekend but charles has a good one it's all happy sunshine on their sm but whenever charles has a bad weekend but carlos a good one it's emo time and they barely remember carlos is alive. even mclaren went all out with daniel on their social media pages, even after he was "sacked"

Bobby1743

VIP Member
i am not 100% sure but i don't think Tokyo Vice was the project she worked on but something called House of the Owl. I think it was a political drama and scheduled to release around fall 24.
A thank you.. wasn't sure about Tokyo Vice either, but it got mentioned oft on IG...so i assumed it was maybe that
House of the owl is from Disney?

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Daniel going to support Heidi in Japan?!

Tokyo Vice will be in Spring next year...so no premiere/ red caret with Heidi or something?

Gues Heidi will say to Daniel: if i don't get a paddock walk. You can not go on a red caret with me🤣🤣🤣 go girl!! Tell him!
So that should be interesting because the Japanese GP is April 7

• Wow