Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lando in that Brazilian podcast going on about crop top and never imagining doing this as that's not what he saw on TV with Alonso or Hamilton... well, guess he'd rather do this then 😆
1699095027733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Literally makes no sense. By your logic you can call people names and if they get offended its becuz they took it badly. Its really not that deep but people should be more respectful to other people’s interests because when you think about it you’re on a forum talking about the lives of strangers and trolling their girlfriends and exes and people see no harm in it so ….
Who is trolling anyone? No one is posting under Luisa’s posts or @ her on Instagram or X, no one is deliberately trying to upset her because we think she looks at these forums. We're saying astrology is shit and that's perfectly fine. She’ll live. She did not make that post out of the goodness of her heart or because she is such a believer (even if she is). She's an influencer, and IG model and when she posts stuff like these astrology things it’ an advertisement. You live your life in the spotlight, there are gonna be things people will make fun of or disagree with.

I still think Lando’s Tag Heur IG story from Japan or whatever watch company he's affiliated with was absolutely ridiculous and I will mention that shit everytime he wears his fancy pants watch. But he's getting paid for it so he’ll live as well 🤷‍♀️

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Ohhhh Lando (Pato too!) going out to California (assuming most will since its so close to Vegas)
would have chosen this anyway
A lot of the McLaren drivers will be there - Lando, Pato, Rossi, David Malukas, TK, Tanner Foust plus Zak is driving too I think
McLaren are making a big special appearance as part of their 60th Anniversary, they're going to be on track driving notable cars from throughout their history and I believe they're launching a new 60th Anniversary supercar as well.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oh Lando, gushing about Carlos, how he wants to share a podium with him... and then remembers that perhaps he should be talking about his own teammate, not Carlos. 😂 (I love how his face changes there 😆)
(and this post is an accidental wag post)

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
On one hand, I'm entertained by how out of touch and self-congratulatory Carmen is. I actually find it funny.

But on the other hand, I'm thinking... get a grip? Read the room? Read the news? How are you going to post this crap to your followers, many of whom are working way harder than you could ever imagine because they don't have a multimillionaire bf, and are struggling with inflation/the housing crisis/cost of living/etc?

I won't begrudge Carmen or the WAGs for living this lifestyle. I think many, myself included, would do something similar in their place. And WAGs aren't responsible for the systemic problems that cause inequality and whatnot... but Carmen acting like she works so hard and 'deserves' holiday after holiday is grating. Just posting her vacation and lifestyle content is one thing, but to also add how hard she works/how much she needed to recharge...
It’s exactly this. It’s not what she’s posting, it’s what she’s saying. Post whatever you want, but stop trying to prove that you’re the hardest worker on planet earth. Consistently saying the same thing and trying to hammer the point home just makes it look even more fake than it already is. At least the other wags don’t act like their lives are so difficult all the time

maybe I’m just being mean because I’m actually so tired and drained and fed up with my own life rn 😭

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
let the record show that *this* old lady, LN dick sucking, slut (or whatever we're called) actually voted for fernando for DOTD so take THAT insta gossip anons

• Haha
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Yea! Hotel unions have struck a tentative deal to avert a strike. They have negotiated for significant pay and safety increases for 5 years. Happy this race at least helped them woth that even if it doesn't happen.
---
There were de idiots made
And they remembered lance this time
View attachment 2562535
---
*decisions mads
Is it bad I have an irrational anger that some of them are there first names and others there last name 😂

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Oh yeah you're probably right about Mclaren, they do seem like the team working really hard to become the most liked team, which they are doing really well actually

Still for me personally doesnt take away what I see in Daniel changing his personality and being all over-the-top in front of cameras
Im sure he's a nice guy, just too attention-horny for me

(Also, if everyone is doing it, maybe Daniel is just really bad at it, cause PR is supposed to be subtle and everyone is calling Daniel out for it and not anyone else 😝)
I have to be honest, McLaren since Zak took over has been an entirely different team to the one under Ron Dennis. And a lot of that is a hugely positive thing, Ron was … not exactly my favourite person in f1, even if deep down I’m always thankful that he took a chance on Lewis when he did. But it’s obvious there’s been a concerted effort to rebrand as a team, appeal to the younger viewers and become generally more likeable. And having a British driver like Lando again has obviously helped that, but I do feel like a lot of it is forced. The whole “McLaren is such a family” thing kind of makes me cringe and the Daniel instance should have showed everybody that they are still very much a business and PR has a huge part to play in the narrative that so many bought into.

However, I don’t think Daniel is a PR guy because of how well marketed he is, it’s more just to me he’s always seemed like someone with multiple faces and caveats that they can whip out when needed. Many people filter themselves to the public, undoubtedly but I think his relationship is an obvious example of him pushing a narrative to suit his fans, the Michael thing makes me a bit 😬 as well. Also the way he was very pro BLM, which was great and I really respected him for it, but then turns round and says in Saudi that he doesn’t read the news and sees it as negativity. That made me question how genuine his support was, which is a shame. And yeah like @hello2723 said, it’s not always a bad thing, just makes me side eye him a bit sometimes

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Not Magui posting a story wearing "California West Coast" cap... and don't tell me it's just a coincidence. 😆

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Anyone know how easy these are to fake because there’s no way they would be looking at a Charlotte Sine outfit page. Maybe at a push Charles but Lando and Martin ☠☠
IMG_4137.jpeg

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Are you Carlos? Protecting love? 😆
Jokes aside, it's actually ironic that being private is actually way better and healthier than overexposure yet those who post a lot of private stuff are admired more and those who don't are labeled weird. I actually think those who post a lot are not in fact as much as in love and living a perfect life as they are trying to portrait. 🤷‍♀️
Someone I used to work with is always posting "I love you" to her husband on FB and I think "He's in the same fucking house - just tell him to his face!"
I tend to believe it's the people that are overly lovey-dovey with their partners on SM who are trying to hide the cracks.