Formula 1 Wags #196 El Gran Premio de México! Quién es el padre del bastardo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put money on the fact that Lando has ADHD and some form of hyper mobility.
He has tooooooo many traits I recognise in myself.
so true. he’s adhd personified, at least I see so much of him in myself and he also mirrors some of my students.

no but seriously. I could see so much of him in myself 😋

Reactions: 1
so true. he’s adhd personified, at least I see so much of him in myself and he also mirrors some of my students.

no but seriously. I could see so much of him in myself 😋
I noticed it first with the obsessive hobbies - like he's into something 100%, gets all the gear, does the activity everyday - then drops it as quickly as he takes it up.
Also the way he is in interviews and his honesty to the point of bluntness. Then he's constantly active but falls asleep at the drop of a pin.
There are so many things I identify with!

Reactions: 5
Can someone open the new thread before qualifying please?
I don't know how 🙈

Reactions: 2
And Melissa, I keep forgetting her. Though we actually don't even know if she is one for real (still). 😆
after all that mess with andrea, they're really trying to make Melissa & Fernando look like they're just friends but those two are definitely together
(El Plan is quick and veryyy effective)

1699017911847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
aight gimme a sec.. damn work on a friday gettin in the way of threads.
---
Back to serious things....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As a big Daniel fan, I’m saddened and disappointed to hear that. Benefit of the doubt hoping that was an isolated case, but that’s still a sucky thing to do to say the least.

I don’t doubt that he’s a PR merchant (probably the most of all drivers), but you’d like to believe the people you root for are all genuine and kind especially when it comes to fans. There’s really something about when he made the switch to CAA that puts me off, especially the people he surrounds himself with these days. I’m sure there are some good ones around him like Blake, Scotty and his Perth “day ones” but everyone else seems like they’re just milking his clout and personality, and it’s leading him astray.

Sigh.
We are all human and doing stupid things sometimes.
This action was something stupid.
Sometimes we don’t think.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.