Formula 1 Wags #196 El Gran Premio de México! Quién es el padre del bastardo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, there's no way they can keep everything they're given nor would they want to. But this is why there's always staff with them, they can hand it to them and they can bin it if they really can't wait five minutes until they're in the hospitality to shove it in the bin.
I blame Blake

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
As a big Daniel fan, I’m saddened and disappointed to hear that. Benefit of the doubt hoping that was an isolated case, but that’s still a sucky thing to do to say the least.

I don’t doubt that he’s a PR merchant (probably the most of all drivers), but you’d like to believe the people you root for are all genuine and kind especially when it comes to fans. There’s really something about when he made the switch to CAA that puts me off, especially the people he surrounds himself with these days. I’m sure there are some good ones around him like Blake, Scotty and his Perth “day ones” but everyone else seems like they’re just milking his clout and personality, and it’s leading him astray.

Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Except Lando and Lewis who basically have entire rooms full of the tit fans have given them because they don't like binning things people have made for them. I respect them both for it a lot but ngl, the hoarding potential there is insane, especially Lewis with how long he's been in the sport 😂

I always thinks it's nice though when one of them shows it on an insta story as they've done in the past and people get so excited to see their stuff there. Especially to young fans, a gesture like that can mean a lot. Same as when the drivers wear jewellery people have made for them. It's such a small gesture that can clearly make someone else's day.
This is the real reason fernando has a museum
---
As a big Daniel fan, I’m saddened and disappointed to hear that. Benefit of the doubt hoping that was an isolated case, but that’s still a sucky thing to do to say the least.

I don’t doubt that he’s a PR merchant (probably the most of all drivers), but you’d like to believe the people you root for are all genuine and kind especially when it comes to fans. There’s really something about when he made the switch to CAA that puts me off, especially the people he surrounds himself with these days. I’m sure there are some good ones around him like Blake, Scotty and his Perth “day ones” but everyone else seems like they’re just milking his clout and personality, and it’s leading him astray.

Sigh.
I will say one thing specific for Lando, (because I'm one of those old ladies waiting to suck his dick)... he would rather be a tit driver with supportive fans than a good driver with tit fans.

Even when that mclaren was slowly killing his soul, those damn bracelets were kind power source he clung to and reason to improve. I also think Lewis and Charles equally seem to feed off that fan energy where it's clear its a reason they love doing this and they know why they are here
---
Also just wanted to say, l loved Angela but I think Lewis going alone this year was a good move.
---

Also it's not just his dick
He is always that little awkward kid inside
Stay weird lando
---
CARMEN UPDATE
No update her ass hasn't posted tit since that airplane encounter
(But another week of not working)
---
Luisa update.... her pre lando ex is liking things

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---

Stay weird lando
---
I would put money on the fact that Lando has ADHD and some form of hyper mobility.
He has tooooooo many traits I recognise in myself.

I would put money on the fact that Lando has ADHD and some form of hyper mobility.
He has tooooooo many traits I recognise in myself.
I have that but also short legged problems. Seats with deep backs are torture.
But shoes on a white sofa?!...
my mother would have come after me with her shoe if she had seen me do that as a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have that but also short legged problems. Seats with deep backs are torture.
But shoes on a white sofa?!...
my mother would have come after me with her shoe if she had seen me do that as a kid
I'm willing to bet his own mother would've clipped him round the ear for it!
And yep, I have the short legs too. My mom would despair at how I used to sit on the sofa at home - 9 times out of 10 I'd hook my feet over the back and hang down it like a bat! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lance has an attitude and is not afraid to show it. Some pictures from yesterday

View attachment 2547833
View attachment 2547829
He's probably just sad, like me, that the fernando brazil hat is sold out

After all this moody lance talk here some genuine smiles from him fernaando and his replacement
And the hat that I was late on but is so brazil I need it.

And PS. Drugo official announced at AM as reserve next year
Totally gonna be some mid season carnage with contracts
Let's not forget Ferrari boys and lando still haven't extended their contracts

Last edited:
Awww, Carlos is really embracing his newly identified illegitimate children ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what is different from lance
I love this. The fact that he really integrated himself with the team and understands all of the jobs that go in to give him the car etc he has is fab. More drivers/teams should do it.

Reactions: 13
😂 (I agree with everything you guys are saying)

View attachment 2547554
I think this is basically a person who likes Lance and is maybe ashamed they like someone that other people hate, so they need to attack everyone around, because they take it personally. Babes, just like whoever you want. Personally I've always found Lance boring yet arrogant, it's not just "lately". 🤷‍♀️
Look, I'm Alonso fan and if I had to fight everyone who doesn't like him, I'd do nothing else. 😂
---
ETA: Of the ex-drivers I've met, Seb, Jenson, Alex Wurz, JEV, Stoffel, Rosberg, Fisi, Webber, Coulthard, Mika, Grosjean, Heidfeld, Sutil, Kubica were all nice to everyone from what I saw (I'm sure I'm forgetting some too). The only one I've ever encountered who was rude to people was Ralf Schumacher, but I'm sure that's a surprise to absolutely no-one! 😂
I think ex drivers are simply older and wiser. 😂 They know they don't have masses of people who'd admire them for simply breathing, so they appreciate fans who still care.
---

Stay weird lando
Carlos is obviously spending some time with him 😂
1698995061075.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love this. The fact that he really integrated himself with the team and understands all of the jobs that go in to give him the car etc he has is fab. More drivers/teams should do it.
So well he was even getting ass grabs (from will?)
While serving fernando tea
Would love to know the inner nando lando dynamics that year

Reactions: 2
I think ex drivers are simply older and wiser. 😂 They know they don't have masses of people who'd admire them for simply breathing, so they appreciate fans who still care.
With the exception of a couple of them, they were all a lot younger and still driving in F1 when I met them. They're just decent people who appreciated their fans enough to give them a few minutes of their time, same as most of the current drivers are.

Nando's tweet about the helmet swap with Pastry is too cute ... 🧡

ETA: I wonder if he said anything to Oscar during the whole contract saga last year? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've always loved that he did that internship while also doing the test driver role. Agreed more teams should do it with their junior drivers, but several teams just have too many I guess. Imagine Red Bull or Alpine overrun by work experience kids from F2 & F3 😂

I think this is basically a person who likes Lance and is maybe ashamed they like someone that other people hate, so they need to attack everyone around, because they take it personally. Babes, just like whoever you want. Personally I've always found Lance boring yet arrogant, it's not just "lately". 🤷‍♀️
Look, I'm Alonso fan and if I had to fight everyone who doesn't like him, I'd do nothing else. 😂
---

---

Carlos is obviously spending some time with him 😂
View attachment 2547875
Apparently it's a shoes on sofa rule at the slag house.... the chaos!!
---
Nando's tweet about the helmet swap with Pastry is too cute ... 🧡

ETA: I wonder if he said anything to Oscar during the whole contract saga last year? 🤔
He knows mark webber is away
Nando was all over Oscar's data at alpine when his job was on the line. Have no doubts nando would steal him and drugo if he could

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is the real reason fernando has a museum
---

I will say one thing specific for Lando, (because I'm one of those old ladies waiting to suck his dick)... he would rather be a tit driver with supportive fans than a good driver with tit fans.

Even when that mclaren was slowly killing his soul, those damn bracelets were kind power source he clung to and reason to improve. I also think Lewis and Charles equally seem to feed off that fan energy where it's clear its a reason they love doing this and they know why they are here
---
Also just wanted to say, l loved Angela but I think Lewis going alone this year was a good move.
---

Stay weird lando
---
CARMEN UPDATE
No update her ass hasn't posted tit since that airplane encounter
(But another week of not working)
---
Luisa update.... her pre lando ex is liking things
Lando is such a cat

---
This is what is different from lance
Damn yes he is

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.