Formula 1 Wags #194 Qatar AKA Max's 3peat Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know what to say, lost any inspiration ๐Ÿ˜†

--------

For one time in life this girl deserved vacation ๐Ÿ˜‚
Saying she never rode a bike is still too much but well done my love is kinda cute *hides*
What is this golden boy from boy band outfit tho
She totally tried to hook up with the guy in the middle at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She totally tried to hook up with the guy in the middle at some point
Let me take a look at the pic once again...

Ok, I know what you mean :LOL:

actually I would not mind if Carmen made some ig posts introducing the coworkers, especially that guy. Spill the tea Carmen, who is he, and how good does he look in a suit (well tailored, of course)!!!
---
I forgot to mention:Isa posted from some event today at golfcourse with Jon Rahm appearing:sneaky: I am not trying to see anything too deep there,it just made me laugh a bit cause I remembered she was sometimes accompanying Carlos for golf but was not shown
---
Ok, I checked, it is actually an official golf tournament in Madrid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The rainbow thing is such a reach lmfao

View attachment 2510616

Guess, Kika and every single other person who posts a rainbow on their socmed is also in London right now ๐Ÿ’€
With Magui, I wouldn't be surprised if that picture she posted was taken ages ago (wherever) and she only posted is as an answer to Kika. (as it was posted only minutes after Kika) :rolleyes:

With Magui, I wouldn't be surprised if that picture she posted was taken ages ago (wherever) and she only posted is as an answer to Kika. (as it was posted only minutes after Kika) :rolleyes:
Also if you wanna search hints, go detail please, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like a pole in her story.
Screenshot_20231015_131120_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Daniels collection. No chance at screwing up products this time

Austin and Nashville are not he same thing (music rivalry stuff) so this makes me feel really awkward to see them overlap like this growing up there
But always appreciate his efforts to release new stuff beyond but also including hoodies. Just looking forward to another theme

Everytime Magui posts on SM, all I can think of are those doggy tik-toks ... "Can I order one attentions please?" ๐Ÿถ

• Haha
I know we love gossip but sometimes itโ€™s bottom of the barrel scraping ๐Ÿฅด Listen, I was in London two months ago at the same time as Lando. Even just missed him at Harrods! Donโ€™t want to start any gossip about us though ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Also, none of his siblings are following Magui (Anymore at least. I know someone said they all follow her). Sav is though.
It was bright blue skies and sunshine all day in London yesterday, so idk where all these Londoners were allegedly finding those rainbows from ๐Ÿ˜‚

It was bright blue skies and sunshine all day in London yesterday, so idk where all these Londoners were allegedly finding those rainbows from ๐Ÿ˜‚
Actually I've seen a rainbow from London yesterday from one person I know, however, it did look quite sunny at the same time, not that dark and cloudy as she posted. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually I've seen a rainbow from London yesterday from one person I know, however, it did look quite sunny at the same time, not that dark and cloudy as she posted. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can promise you it didn't rain the entire day and there was barely a cloud in the sky, at least in Central and West London. Maybe out east but I'd very much doubt she would go out that way even if she was in London. Maybe the atmosphere produced a rainbow somewhere, London's a big place, but it was definitely not at all a cloudy sky. At least not where she allegedly was.

(Just to stir some tit, looking at the forecast there was some rain the West Country though, where the Norisses live ;))

Last edited:
(Just to stir some tit, looking at the forecast there was some rain the West Country though, where the Norisses live ;))
If it was proven it wasn't London at all, basically she could have been anywhere, not even UK as there were several places with clouds where rainbow could be seen (like Kika in north of France) ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Also, cloudy/rainy weather doesn't mean there would be a rainbow as well)
Maybe she doesn't post something specific as Lando has basically disappeared and if him or noone else posts specifically where he was, she cannot have it linked to him, it's all about rumors or speculations only. If she posted something specific and later it would be proven he wasn't there, she'd look like a fool (again).
(But I love how she denies anything Lando but implies she has something to do with Lando which essentially makes her a liar and then she wants people to believe she wasn't cheating. How many brain cells does she have really?)

Last edited:
If it was proven it wasn't London at all, basically she could have been anywhere, not even UK as there were several places with clouds where rainbow could be seen (like Kika in north of France) ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Also, cloudy/rainy weather doesn't mean there would be a rainbow as well)
Maybe she doesn't post something specific as Lando has basically disappeared and if him or noone else posts specifically where he was, she cannot have it linked to him, it's all about rumors or speculations only. If she posted something specific and later it would be proven he wasn't there, she'd look like a fool (again).
(But I love how she denies anything Lando but implies she has something to do with Lando which essentially makes her a liar and then she wants people to believe she wasn't cheating. How many brain cells does she have really?)
Not that I want to defend Magui ever, but to be fair to her all she did was post a rainbow in the sky, like thousands of others do. As you say it could quite literally be anywhere, there are no hints in the pic, even that pole could be anywhere. Usually I agree she's desperate for attention but in this case I think it's more that anon on the gossip site that desperately wants to link it to Lando.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if she posted something today that could in some way tie her to him, she's definitely desperate enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ , but idt that rainbow pic was hinty imo.

Not that I want to defend Magui ever, but to be fair to her all she did was post a rainbow in the sky, like thousands of others do. It could quite literally be anywhere, there are no hints in the pic, even that pole could be anywhere. Usually I agree she's desperate for attention but in this case I think it's more that anon on the gossip site that desperately wants to link it to Lando.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if she posted something today that could in some way tie her to him, she's definitely desperate enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ , but idt that rainbow pic was hinty imo.
Oh I wasn't talking about rainbow picture only as really as I said, a picture of rainbow with nothing else is telling nothing at all.
However, there was that tiktok from London hotel few days ago, so that's why people link this one to London too.
But well, noone can be sure when that tiktok was taken, stuff doesn't have to be posted the same day as it's taken. And it doesn't have to state it for many reasons (attention seeking included). But implying something without being specific brings more attention IMO. And quite frankly, these girls are not stupid nor do they post stuff just because. They know what and how to post. Sometimes they are blatant, sometimes they are sneaky, sometimes they imply, but they always post with a reason.

Last edited:
Oh I wasn't talking about rainbow picture only as really as I said, a picture of rainbow with nothing else is telling nothing at all.
However, there was that tiktok from London hotel few days ago, so that's why people link this one to London too.
But well, noone can be sure when that tiktok was taken, stuff doesn't have to be posted the same day as it's taken. And it doesn't have to state it for many reasons (attention seeking included). But implying something without being specific brings more attention IMO. And quite frankly, these girls are not stupid nor do they post stuff just because. They know what and how to post. Sometimes they are blatant, sometimes they are sneaky, sometimes they imply, but they always post with a reason.
Okay, if you say so. Honestly I'm not invested enough for this, it's a picture of a rainbow ๐Ÿ˜‚ My point was the same that others also made, that the anon on the gossip site seems reaching, even if she is in the UK. I was laughing at their desperation to prove she is, that's all. ๐Ÿ˜‚

==

On a totally different note, this is cute - Bottas and Tiffany yesterday. Tiffany won the women's race and Bottas came second in the men's.
ETA: I wonder if Bottas will go a cycling route when he's done with F1? He can't have too many years F1 left now.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 10.59.06.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
On a totally different note, this is cute - Bottas and Tiffany yesterday. Tiffany won the women's race and Bottas came second in the men's.
Tiffany would definitely deserve all attention the other wags and wag wannabes are getting combined. It's always sad to see that people rather choose some attention seeker as a role model only because they are pretty and because they are shagging a popular driver instead of someone who actually works hard in their own profession. But then she probably doesn't even want this fake adoration anyway. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ (I mean, majority of these fans will replace the wag with a next one right after the romance is over anyway so no they don't care what the wag actually does anyway)
ETA: I wonder if Bottas will go a cycling route when he's done with F1? He can't have too many years F1 left now.
Probably depends what is their plan as a couple, but I can see him leaving motorsport and doing this professionally actually.
---
Looks like Gio decided to start posting her a lot lately :LOL:
1697367380896.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is crazy. Theyโ€™re basically admitting that theyโ€™re singling Lewis out? ๐Ÿคฃ when Seb did this last year no one cared but when itโ€™s Lewis, suddenly heโ€™s responsible for all the younger drivers and kids? Ridiculous. Of course itโ€™s a reckless thing to do but that would be the same no matter who did it. Itโ€™s a dangerous road to go down if you start dishing out penalties to people based on how important they are

2E76E995-149E-4886-87A1-030ABA8059A3.jpeg

• Wow
New Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.