Formula 1 Wags #195 USA Part II/III

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max won, Kelly appeared out of thin air while Geri opted to do daytime US TV promotions
Checo may be out of a seat according to Marko whispers/unhinged media interviews
Daniel has returned, but will Heidi too? (spoiler shes in NYC so probably)
Yuki has been in a relationship with Jana at AT for like a year without anyone knowing and now that its out, all is good and normal
Lewis launching a burner account for something, or he's just trolling us
George supporting Carmen finishing her office mascot cycling contribution, while Tiffany supports Valtteri on gravel
Lance only got a warning for his Qatar misconduct, a forced apology, and not a word from Aston Martin

Lando, Carlos, and Charles all still in contract negotiations with no announcements currently
Logan also could be on the way out as he hasnt signed anything yet either
(getting coffee and will return....)

the outtakes version.....

1697367757799.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is this thread appearing and disappearing and appearing again?
Is it bwoken? :cry:

Reactions: 2
Why is this thread appearing and disappearing and appearing again?
Is it bwoken? :cry:
have no idea... but glad it posted!
---
Oh No...
Another Team Principal (CEO Actually) Thirst Trap
and its working for me?!!! Dear God give me a shirtless driver fast

1697371543098.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the confirmation that you are a person who shouldn't be trusted :rolleyes: 😂
1697375996299.png

Is it a hint? Did she move to the Netherlands? 😂
Or is a reach as they ship world wide? :LOL:
1697376433611.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm here to mark my spot and say that I would do Zak and I'm glad I'm not the only one, and you better not dirty delete @Pole er bear and make me look bad 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not Lestappen... it's Nastappen... or something? :LOL:
(Lorenzo let him go and is acting like a teenager in love so he attached himself to Max now 😂 )
1697383365694.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Welcome fellow Tattlers, lurkers, inactive Tattlers visiting us once again and to the Insta gossip accounts!

My offering:

1697383499688.png

1697383546413.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Went to reply to @fryolyfe about this, but just realized it was on the last thread.
sorry to cut you off

Yes I really dont understand the point of this, a week later
qatar has enough going on and then this comes out?
just why? Agree it has nothing to do with the race
seb got fined and paid, the end

• Angry
Went to reply to @fryolyfe about this, but just realized it was on the last thread.
sorry to cut you off

Yes I really dont understand the point of this, a week later
qatar has enough going on and then this comes out?
just why? Agree it has nothing to do with the race
seb got fined and paid, the end
I just don’t get why Lewis constantly has to be this perfect role model - other instances where this has been cited are him not going to the gala and him wearing a nose stud - but everyone else can do whatever they like? Lance can assault his trainer, and it’s fine because he apologised but this needs further investigation? I’m not saying it’s not a stupid thing to do and a fine&reprimand was definitely deserved but I doubt anyone in a junior series is going to even remember he did that, let alone emulate it. Drivers do it quite often, Max did it in Monza 2021 and wasn’t even noted for it. It’s reckless and dumb but constantly putting him on this weird pedestal of expectation is starting to look a little bit suspicious to me, I don’t want to say the r word but I’m definitely thinking it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why Lewis constantly has to be this perfect role model - other instances where this has been cited are him not going to the gala and him wearing a nose stud - but everyone else can do whatever they like? Lance can assault his trainer, and it’s fine because he apologised but this needs further investigation? I’m not saying it’s not a stupid thing to do and a fine&reprimand was definitely deserved but I doubt anyone in a junior series is going to even remember he did that, let alone emulate it. Drivers do it quite often, Max did it in Monza 2021 and wasn’t even noted for it. It’s reckless and dumb but constantly putting him on this weird pedestal of expectation is starting to look a little bit suspicious to me, I don’t want to say the r word but I’m definitely thinking it 🤷🏻‍♀️
honestly its just the easy target because like you said its been done before
Qatar is getting a lot of backlash all around about the state of the drivers, the issues with track limits and their last minute paint job
(and 6 billion in foreign accounting audits from the US)
also not sure why, but Qatar in general seemed to be an issue with Lewis before when he wore some kind of pride something?

From what I understand there not looking to change the outcome of the penalty Lewis got (the fine) but instead are looking into if a fine is an effective penalty to stop the younger drivers (including F3 F2 and even karting) thinking it’s ok to do the same.

Reactions: 1
honestly its just the easy target because like you said its been done before
Qatar is getting a lot of backlash all around about the state of the drivers, the issues with track limits and their last minute paint job
(and 6 billion in foreign accounting audits from the US)
also not sure why, but Qatar in general seemed to be an issue with Lewis before when he wore some kind of pride something?
Yeah they weren’t all that happy with him the first time they came here but the main focus then was on the title fight so it wasn’t really a big deal. The FIA are 100% just trying to deflect from all the problems that are coming out, like Pirelli warning them of the tyre issue and it being ignored, and putting the race on at a time of the year when they knew it would be unsuitable and not making any allowances for it. But when they continually use the same guy to hide from their own failures it just starts to look idk, like bullying almost. Especially when you have other teams and drivers that get away with everything just by claiming to have read the rule book slightly differently to everyone else
---
From what I understand there not looking to change the outcome of the penalty Lewis got (the fine) but instead are looking into if a fine is an effective penalty to stop the younger drivers (including F3 F2 and even karting) thinking it’s ok to do the same.
I think (for once) Buxton summed it up pretty well. The issue isn’t so much with what they said, it’s how they said it. Just sets a weird precedent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.