Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up watching the last 30 minutes whilst getting ready this morning, he says ‘you’re so weird’ and Max asks who, there’s a long pause and he giggles and says ‘someone’. Max seems to know who he is referencing because he swiftly changes the subject.

Lando is then in giggles and says he’s being tickled, Max asks if it’s Ollie (Oliver, Landos brother) and then repeatedly says it’s weird his brother is tickling him.

Last you hear from Lando, he’s giggling telling someone to get off of him..

I mean it could have been his brother but you don’t hear anyone else from Landos mic, female or male. For the love of god I hope it was Oliver and not Magui 🫠
I say its Martin 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So lando has Sav and Ollie with him along with 2 neices under 2 staying at his place... and he's with Magui? Emilia? One of the 5 girls with the dutchies in the garage?
Who has he been with every free second?
(None of the above)
Also wondering if he's even staying at his place or if they are all having a sleepover at Max's
Correction they got a place with a romantic view up by the golf course. His special place

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I ended up watching the last 30 minutes whilst getting ready this morning, he says ‘you’re so weird’ and Max asks who, there’s a long pause and he giggles and says ‘someone’. Max seems to know who he is referencing because he swiftly changes the subject.

Lando is then in giggles and says he’s being tickled, Max asks if it’s Ollie (Oliver, Landos brother) and then repeatedly says it’s weird his brother is tickling him.

I mean it could have been his brother but you don’t hear anyone else from Landos mic, female or male. For the love of god I hope it was Oliver and not Magui 🫠
Honestly think it could have easily been played off as it being Tom or Oliver had Hamster not panicked slightly to claim it was them 🤣
Doesn't help that they both seem like terrible liars 😅
---
He also read a message in chat saying they should come back to Portugal for a race and went straight into a giggling fit 🤣

• Haha
Ok, so Lando and his company act like 13 years old again. All is well in the world then. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So lando has Sav and Ollie with him along with 2 neices under 2 staying at his place... and he's with Magui? Emilia? One of the 5 girls with the dutchies in the garage?
Who has he been with every free second?
(None of the above)
Also wondering if he's even staying at his place or if they are all having a sleepover at Max's
Correction they got a place with a romantic view up by the golf course. His special place
this is why i don’t think it was Magui, why would he have some girl he’s dating hang out there too? i believe it was someone from his family, i’m not saying i’m against him and magui (i am) but I just don’t think it adds up

Reactions: 3

I take back everything I said on the last thread about LaNdO growing up a bit, you’d expect this sort of cringey tit from a (young!) teenager 😬

• Haha
I take back everything I said on the last thread about LaNdO growing up a bit, you’d expect this sort of cringey tit from a (young!) teenager 😬
I think that's just how his and Max's friendship is - they're still stuck in their childhood relationship.
Lando seems to be totally different around the friends he's made in his adulthood.

It most likely was Olly or Mila and he knows what he's doing in winding people up. He's trying to out-hint Magui and probably lead Max down the garden path to see what he 'leaks'. It'll be Rooney v. Vardy all over again before long 🤣

The person sharing the stories was ... 🐹

• Haha
Personally I don't think what amounted to about two minutes slight childishness negates every bit of maturing and personal growth someone's clearly gone through but hey, ymmv and all that.

Question for those who've listened to more than the last 10 mins or so - did Lando stay on the stream the entire time? And was Tom around at any point earlier in the evening? Because much as we were joking around about it the other day, I'm really starting to wonder whether Magui might in fact be seeing someone connected to the Monaco group and it isn't actually Lando...

Personally I don't think what amounted to about two minutes slight childishness negates every bit of maturing and personal growth someone's clearly gone through but hey, ymmv and all that.

Question for those who've listened to more than the last 10 mins or so - did Lando stay on the stream the entire time? And was Tom around at any point earlier in the evening? Because much as we were joking around about it, it's starting to feel like she might be seeing someone and it isn't actually Lando...
Tom was there, possibly a few more of their friends too. Lando was there most of the time bar from the odd moment he went to get food or was "engrossed in tiktok" 😅

Reactions: 1
Tom was there, possibly a few more of their friends too. Lando was there most of the time bar from the odd moment he went to get food or was "engrossed in tiktok" 😅
Okay so this is what I've been starting to notice (even negating the end of the stream and whether she could have been there or not). She hung around after the Monaco GP with Lando's friends after he had left (with no sign she'd actually overlapped much if at all with him), as it was a few days after the GP when Louis started following her and he and Nasim were still in Monaco at that point. As was Tom (and Hamster) and they had all been hanging out. She was on that boat where Lando, Max and co were. As was Tom. She turned up in Ibiza the second time the same day Tom got there and was out with them that night (they finally followed each other even though we know they already knew each other even as far back as that time she was seen at lunch with Lando, Tom was there). She missed Lando entirely in Ibiza barring a day and a half most of which she was on a boat and at lunch with other people anyway. She turned up in Nice the other weekend, Lando may or may not have done a quick visit back to Monaco but he's confirmed himself he was in Marseille. Tom & Thierry returned from Thierry's race to Monaco on the Sunday afternoon when Magui's Nice adventure also went quiet, Magui stayed through to the Monday eve and started following Thierry even though we know Lando was already back in the UK on the Monday because McLaren posted on the app that he and Oscar had dropped into the MTC. Last night she's back in Nice and out to dinner, but Lando's on a stream all night so we know he wasn't there. Was Tom there the entire time or could he have been in Nice for dinner and then come back, potentially with someone in tow?

Probably reading way too much into it but it's just for all the 'she's nearby Lando' stuff we've had, she's actually been around places where Tom is an awful lot more in recent months than she's actually overlapped anywhere with Lando himself so maybe the Lando connections are just by association! 😂
---
It'll be Rooney v. Vardy all over again before long 🤣
An F1 Wagatha Christie would be hilarious 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that's just how his and Max's friendship is - they're still stuck in their childhood relationship.
Lando seems to be totally different around the friends he's made in his adulthood.

It most likely was Olly or Mila and he knows what he's doing in winding people up. He's trying to out-hint Magui and probably lead Max down the garden path to see what he 'leaks'. It'll be Rooney v. Vardy all over again before long 🤣

The person sharing the stories was ... 🐹
That would be absolutely outstanding 🤣

Sainz Sr dishing out the silly season gossip 🤣
"If I fail to persuade Ferrari into giving Carlos more than a year's extension, he's off to Audi" 😂

He's clearly exhausted the planted stories about Charles in the Spanish press already (that one that appeared a few weeks ago), time for the next tactic, make it clear his son's in high demand as someone else wants him. Last time he tried all this back in 2017, RBR/TR said fine, the other team can have your son, so let's see how this time goes 😂.

Last edited:
Also noticed both Lando and Hamster were commenting on how like a Maccie D's uniform the Ferrari Monza special is.
Hi boys! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love to know what the drivers really think when they see fans like the F1 Twins and others who turns up everywhere they go including airports and hotels (and in some cases even manage to just to happen to run into them on their totally unrelated (/s) vacations to Monaco or wherever 😂 ). I wonder if they're at all flattered or they're like "oh tit, not you again" 😂
(was just looking at pics from Zaandvoort where several of the usual suspects seem to have trailed the drivers all through the weekend and was thinking if I was the drivers I'd be a little freaked out by them)

Last edited:
"If I fail to persuade Ferrari into giving Carlos more than a year's extension, he's off to Audi" 😂

He's clearly exhausted the planted stories about Charles in the Spanish press already (that one that appeared a few weeks ago), time for the next tactic, make it clear his son's in high demand as someone else wants him. Last time he tried all this back in 2017, RBR/TR said fine, the other team can have your son, so let's see how this time goes 😂.
Oh, maybe they finally realised people were talking about PR games too much (PR's point to be invisible, even my local press of a country with no f1 driver had an article about Carlos' circle probably trying to be sneaky to have leverage on ferrari) And now started to be more open, to leave no doubts whatsoever:LOL:Or it is action Birthday Week of whatever news so there are as many mentions of Carlos as are of Charles around Monza GP :LOL: (ughh, the comments under this tweet are mixed:rolleyes:)

Btw just checked instagram where rebecca's "style" account is extatic because Carlos probably guzman or caco logged into his ig account viewed their stories. That is new (it is a small account if they viewed it they were probably searching her mentions on instagram) and also illogical, but what is :LOL: I am still massively dissapointed that "official" gossip site did not mention trump's golfcourse synchronised post/stories :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.