Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carmen Jorda teaming up with that company that people claimed had nothing to do with Ferrari when Cha posted about it recently and fangirling Carlos :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Highly recommend Sky's Pierre in Milan Segment
its the side of Pierre that doesnt give me the ick

Reactions: 1
Can someone from Ferrari stop Charles and Carlos from wearing those horrendous mid-90s baggy jeans? ๐Ÿ‘–

• Heart
Reactions: 4
honestly considering how mobbed their drivers have been, it probably isnt safe for any wag
(i forget but did cha hang back, or was she up with the fans)
It's no different from any other year and Cha and Isa managed just fine.
Alexandra hasn't really been paddock walking anyway, she's probably there in the background somewhere, maybe just arriving at time she knows the photographers are elsewhere. I doubt Rebecca's been allowed anywhere near the paddock with his parents around ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
1693743483591.png

boyfriend revealllll(he looks super hot from the minuscule bits of his face that I can see in this pic)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New Thread Pre Race Lets go

As a certified Ferrari haterโ„ข๏ธ (ingrained), it scares me how much I want them (Carlos) to win.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.