Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, maybe they finally realised people were talking about PR games too much (PR's point to be invisible, even my local press of a country with no f1 driver had an article about Carlos' circle probably trying to be sneaky to have leverage on ferrari) And now started to be more open, to leave no doubts whatsoever:LOL:Or it is action Birthday Week of whatever news so there are as many mentions of Carlos as are of Charles around Monza GP :LOL: (ughh, the comments under this tweet are mixed:rolleyes:)

Btw just checked instagram where rebecca's "style" account is extatic because Carlos probably guzman or caco logged into his ig account viewed their stories. That is new (it is a small account if they viewed it they were probably searching her mentions on instagram) and also illogical, but what is :LOL: I am still massively dissapointed that "official" gossip site did not mention trump's golfcourse synchronised post/stories :LOL::LOL:
I wonder if Ferrari might actually announce their new deal with Charles this weekend, as according to all the reliable F1 sources in Italian media the deal was reached a few weeks ago. If Sainz Sr knows it's coming, he'll also know all the speculation will then turn on Carlos.

Reactions: 4
Yes 😊 he is just very private about it . That is why every page have Charelle listed as his gf. Even tho they announced their break up in 2019😅
Who is Martin’s girlfriend? X
---
hi lance!!

(it’s the model they were photographed together, she just posted this as the last slide in her summer dump)
Considering he took Dian to Chloe’s wedding this is a very swift change???

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Ferrari might actually announce their new deal with Charles this weekend, as according to all the reliable F1 sources in Italian media the deal was reached a few weeks ago. If Sainz Sr knows it's coming, he'll also know all the speculation will then turn on Carlos.
It's what us Charles fans have been speculating since the summer that Charles new deal would be announced at Monza because Italians love Charles and it's Ferrari's home race so why not. Every time a new deal is mentioned to Fred or Charles the story changes slightly to 'we're in talks' to 'no discussions' to 'it's close to being signed' so we're anticipating it this week, makes sense why the Sainz camp randomly popped up with another story about Audi that has since been deleted as well interestingly enough

• Wow
Yes 100% this.
Senior sainz working harder than carmen could ever dream of.
And then we will get a Rebecca debut
---
Well whoever he's with martin got hooked up by Kelly for where he is. That view lines up 100%. Definitely a romantic getaway for him and someone

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well whoever he's with martin got hooked up by Kelly for where he is. That view lines up 100%. Definitely a romantic getaway for him and someone
It's the view from the top of one of the well known walking trails. People often go for nighttime hikes up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just saying this is pretty much the exact same thing as his story
So? I'm really not sure what you're trying to prove here. He wasn't with Lando which is where you seemed to originally be trying to go with all this. Lando was in his apartment playing Tarkov all evening.

And if he's staying at one of the hotels up there, I doubt he needed Kelly's help to book a room.

For what it's worth, he followed DC and Mitch Evans yesterday evening - he may even have been at some kind of RB affiliated event as Mitch also has connections to Horner & RB.

Both of Riley and Logans friends exposing them with their highlights section 😭 😭

1693311893501.png

---
Yikes at the Port Cop unfollow. Guess something serious really did go down.
I'm curious about what may have happened since Port Cop still follows Daniel....

So? I'm really not sure what you're trying to prove here. He wasn't with Lando which is where you seemed to originally be trying to go with all this. Lando was in his apartment playing Tarkov all evening.

And if he's staying at one of the hotels up there, I doubt he needed Kelly's help to book a room.

For what it's worth, he followed DC and Mitch Evans yesterday evening - he may even have been at some kind of RB affiliated event as Mitch also has connections to Horner & RB.
oh not proving anything because obviously i have no clue of what anyone is actually doing or where they are
Ultimately i would love to prove like you laid out magui is with someone else he's around
Kelly has just stayed and promoted that place before so assumed she had some part of recommending it
really im just in awe of that place it seems unreal
(and super happy martin gets a break for a few days)
---
Both of Riley and Logans friends exposing them with their highlights section 😭 😭

View attachment 2412050
---

I'm curious about what may have happened since Port Cop still follows Daniel....
this would be great
if she was actually a girlfriend.
but obvs his hook up. that girl wishes she would be let into the garage

Something must have I think - haven't they known each other since they were young back in Perth?

The Zak unfollow isn't remotely surprising but Port Cop really is.

Reactions: 1
Kelly has just stayed and promoted that place before so assumed she had some part of recommending it
really im just in awe of that place it seems unreal
Isn't this place the one where every influencer and their grandmother take a picture at because there is a nice view. I honestly feel like pretty much everyone is posing there so it makes it really feel way less special than it should be.
---
hi lance!!

(it’s the model they were photographed together, she just posted this as the last slide in her summer dump)
BOLD!
Like duck all the hints, BAM! Here he is.

BOLD!
Like duck all the hints, BAM! Here he is.
yes, I love that about Lance-he doesn't waste any time, he goes public almost immediately

but then it all ends after going to one wedding together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of Magui, I'm pretty sure the restaurant she just posted on her stories is in Monaco 🤣

Something must have I think - haven't they known each other since they were young back in Perth?

The Zak unfollow isn't remotely surprising but Port Cop really is.
So I saw a video from Friday when Daniel came back to the Paddock after the hospital and he was in red bull hospitality with Blake, Franz, Christian, Port Cop and I think Helmut but I can’t remember. And I thought oh it’s nice that Michael went to check on him but obviously Daniel didn’t feel that way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.