Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always have to have a pole? Why? Give someone else a chance, please? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he always have to have a pole? Why? Give someone else a chance, please? 😭
Because his car is the outright best and his teammate is, I hate to say it, pathetic 😭 it’s gonna take a Hungary type situation for anyone else to have a sniff at pole, in that Max doesn’t have a perfect lap and someone else has a car close enough that if they drive it to the absolute limit they can just squeak it. But it’s okay, this is the best season in F1 history according to pundits πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lando's πŸ‘ is looking nice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The stunning, dazzling, and glamorous kelly(Maxs' model girlfriend) got her moment as well.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Man I really hope he has good mental support. More than the injury, trying to keep his spirits up is going to be hard, he was already in a stressful position
He was zo happy at Zandvoort with the stroopwafels.
---
@Futtrit saw what happened and vanished from the world like Carmen and her questions πŸ˜… sorry i will stop crying . I have an excuse. There is still a week left until the end of my postpartum πŸ˜…
The hormones?

Reactions: 3
Yeah its definitely not looking good for Checo 😬
I think the decision with Checo has already been made and yeah i think it will probably be daniel. hurting his wrist might save him a bit if he misses 2/3 races and Liam is still struggling to adapt.

not sure whats up with yuki but the man has been glowing lately and doesnt seems stressed about the redbull hungar games at atll
i completely agree, checo had his time and maybe gets lucky and pick up a spot like hulk did

Reactions: 6
haha yeh she saw everyone talking about DR and was like no thanks πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I feel bad for him because he was obviously trying to steer the car away from Oscar and as a result hurt his hand but equally if he had let go of the steering wheel he would have crashed in to Oscar and possibly really hurt him!
Or dead.
---
Yeah I’m sure he will get best people around him , trying to help him as much as possible 😊
---

Dont blame her πŸ˜…
Yeah it was just second , he couldnt do much . He would be okay but it happend so fast so he left his hand there 😩 ahhhhhh🀬
Blake of course and Pyry too.
---
Yeah I’m sure he will get best people around him , trying to help him as much as possible 😊
---

Dont blame her πŸ˜…
Yeah it was just second , he couldnt do much . He would be okay but it happend so fast so he left his hand there 😩 ahhhhhh🀬
Liam and DR

Edit:
Don't know if tge link works. It's from Viaplay on IG. DR and Liam
View attachment 2404434Sa
---
---

Dont blame her πŸ˜…
Liam and DR

Edit:
View attachment 2404434Sa
---
Liam and DR

Edit:
View attachment 2404434
Sweetheart 😒
---
So Heidi is in the Netherlands View attachment 2404745
You all know I’m not a fan of her but now I’m glad she can be there to help him with the things who are difficult with his injury.😁
Happy Blake is there too.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
And Pyry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So the Tsunoda impeding on Lewis, which is what knocked him out, gets punished but it’s such a frustrating thing because that’s not helpful to Lewis in any way πŸ˜† idk how they could ever make that better but if it’s literally the last lap and you don’t have time to go again it’s crazily unfair. Especially because in dry conditions in Q3 Lewis would have been right up there. Teams really need to get better with their communication

Reactions: 1
So Carlos got reprimand and Ferrari got a fine for that incident with Oscar. Which is fair as it really was on the team.

He was zo happy at Zandvoort with the stroopwafels.
---

The hormones?
Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i can cry just because my husband bought wrong chocolate πŸ˜‚
---
Or dead.
---

---

---

---

Sweetheart 😒
---

You all know I’m not a fan of her but now I’m glad she can be there to help him with the things who are difficult with his injury.😁
Happy Blake is there too.❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
And Pyry.
Pyry stayed with Liam . Blake and Heidi flew with Daniel to Barcelona 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.