Formula 1 Wags #183 He never left.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@hello2723 I remember you saying something about why Mclaren has suddenly improved so much. Could you tell me again because I'm lost and now I really wanna know šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­
---
I saw a comment angry at her wearing skirts
it's actually creepy
I feel for teenagers nowadays seriously
Not to mention all the comments talking about Charles putting on weight, looking 'uglier' this year, having bad skin etc.

Its so upsetting to read that tit, like can we just stop putting people down about the way they look? (Especially when all the things being noted are either bs, overexaggerated or just plain rude)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
@hello2723 I remember you saying something about why Mclaren has suddenly improved so much. Could you tell me again because I'm lost and now I really wanna know šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­
The car at the start of the season was last years car just slightly adjusted to comply with this seasons regulations as mid way through development they realised they had taken the wrong direction in terms of the concept.

The actual 2023 car hasn't been ready until now, hence it has been labelled the "B spec" because it is a complete different car šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The car at the start of the season was last years car just slightly adjusted to comply with this seasons regulations as mid way through development they realised they had taken the wrong direction in terms of the concept.

The actual 2023 car hasn't been ready until now, hence it has been labelled the "B spec" because it is a complete different car šŸ˜…
Thank you for explaining! ā¤ ā¤

I knew there had to be a good reason why we were suddenly getting Mclaren podiums. šŸ˜­
I hope we get to see one of them(Oscar or Lando) becoming a WDC winner in the future, that would be so enjoyable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 4

The thing is though, McLaren havenā€™t had to change their concept so to speak, mid season. As in theyā€™re not limited by their chassis in the way Merc and Ferrari are. And thatā€™s the main issue for them. I feel like people forget Ferrari also had a vastly different concept to Red Bull, people just think ā€œsidepodsā€ and assume itā€™s the same but the way they control airflow etc is just completely different. Thatā€™s why those two teams (in my completely untrained opinion anyway) arenā€™t making huge gains when they add things, because theyā€™re always compromises. Williams are another example of not having to change concept, theyā€™ve added a load of downforce through their upgrades and they work, because the car is designed to take them

Reactions: 2
The thing is though, McLaren havenā€™t had to change their concept so to speak, mid season. As in theyā€™re not limited by their chassis in the way Merc and Ferrari are. And thatā€™s the main issue for them. I feel like people forget Ferrari also had a vastly different concept to Red Bull, people just think ā€œsidepodsā€ and assume itā€™s the same but the way they control airflow etc is just completely different. Thatā€™s why those two teams (in my completely untrained opinion anyway) arenā€™t making huge gains when they add things, because theyā€™re always compromises. Williams are another example of not having to change concept, theyā€™ve added a load of downforce through their upgrades and they work, because the car is designed to take them
Yeah it pretty much all stems back to the 2022 development where McLaren and RB are the only teams with pullrod front suspension and pushrod rear. Will be interesting to see if any other teams sacrifice a year or two to change to that concept considering it seems to be by far the best option.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.