Formula 1 Wags #183 He never left.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George and Toto still say they have the second fastest car on the grid 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
George and Toto still say they have the second fastest car on the grid 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno ...
This is why I don’t like them. They’re not honest about where they are. James Allison and Lewis are fighting a losing battle because they’re the only ones noticing and actually acknowledging that not only are they not improving, they’re going backwards. They were nowhere near the McLarens today

Reactions: 6
Lando shouldn't be allowed near anything breakable.
But then, he'd probably be able to break even unbreakable stuff. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Naah social media are ruining the next generation, honestly
I saw a comment of someone being bitchy about this photo showing Alex' "real skin", and how she has imperfections, like she literally has beautiful skin, its just not completely airbrushed here
No wonder every teenager is depressed and stuck in a cycle of self-hate
I didn’t even realise she had a mole on her nose until yesterday 😂 I don’t know why she filters her TikTok’s so much she’s beautiful!

Reactions: 4

Lando has the reaction of 'whatever, he has enough trophies 😭'

Reactions: 2
See the Lando thing might seem funny on the face of it (and I’m not digging him out here it was an obvious accident) but the Hungary trophies aren’t just any old trophy ….

• Wow
See the Lando thing might seem funny on the face of it (and I’m not digging him out here it was an obvious accident) but the Hungary trophies aren’t just any old trophy ….

they said no worries

also the #norrisgate kills me

Reactions: 8
Lando on seeing Checo in the media pen:

"He got Driver of the Day? What the hell? Maybe I just need a quicker car to win it!"

[He was laughing before he gets cancelled for it]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando on seeing Checo in the media pen:

"He got Driver of the Day? What the hell? Maybe I just need a quicker car to win it!"

[He was laughing before he gets cancelled for it]
To be fair, Lando wouldn't deserve it either today :m
(At least I don't take it as a driver with the quick car should get it, I take it as someone who does something special should get it... and I still think Oscar should have got it)

I personally think DRic should get dotd for staying in the exact position he was at in quali

charl smirk.jpg

• Haha
To be fair, Lando wouldn't deserve it either today :m
(At least I don't take it as a driver with the quick car should get it, I take it as someone who does something special should get it... and I still think Oscar should have got it)
I don't think Lando deserved it today, but Checo deffo didn't. He's just making a habit of being tit in qualifying then sailing through on a Sunday due to sheer pace, not technique.

Personally I like all 3 of them on the podium today 🥹 Hoping Oscar gets a place on there soon!

Reactions: 1
if people are going to vote for a rb driver, i wish they’d at least vote for max who rarely puts a foot wrong all weekend 😭 instead of voting for his teammate who is one of the worst performers on saturday, and then still never compares to max on sunday. it’s bad enough that midfield drivers almost always get ignored now because of checo’s “comeback” drives, but it makes me even more annoyed that the best driver of the top teams isn’t even getting it 😅

Reactions: 12
At this point, Charles and Carlos should get joint DoD each week just for sticking with Ferrari!

• Haha
Naah social media are ruining the next generation, honestly
I saw a comment of someone being bitchy about this photo showing Alex' "real skin", and how she has imperfections, like she literally has beautiful skin, its just not completely airbrushed here
No wonder every teenager is depressed and stuck in a cycle of self-hate
I saw a comment angry at her wearing skirts
it's actually creepy
I feel for teenagers nowadays seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.