Formula 1 Wags #183 He never left.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have to say i do like this anthem lol even tho im sick of max winning
also loved another ep of the max verstappen pod
---
i love this trophy, very pretty and looks quite traditional

Reactions: 1
Naah social media are ruining the next generation, honestly
I saw a comment of someone being bitchy about this photo showing Alex' "real skin", and how she has imperfections, like she literally has beautiful skin, its just not completely airbrushed here
No wonder every teenager is depressed and stuck in a cycle of self-hate

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I saw a comment of someone being bitchy about this photo showing Alex' "real skin", and how she has imperfections, like she literally has beautiful skin, its just not completely airbrushed here
this is crazy
her skin is possibly the most perfect one ive seen in my life?!

Reactions: 3
It's normal to have imperfections and in fact people should be bitchy when photos are too airbrushed/edited. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.