Formula 1 Wags #183 He never left.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no he really never left... he's been at like half the races already
but in case you missed it. Danny Ric is back and either gonna go down hard or pull off a miracle
Yuki and port cop gonna hope that doesnt happen

Its race week in Hungary and Max is about to wrap up his title
Mclaren stands a chance
Oscar Piastri has an emerging personality
Carmen missing work to sell loafers to 20 somethings who dress like they are in their 50s
Carlos still slipping off with Becky to Golf after his grandfather died
Max Lando and Kelly hooking Nyck up with Magui only she just realized he's not an f1 driver
and okay lets go!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only thing in F1 I'm not sick of right now is this thread
Let's bleeping go to the summer break already

1000001084.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am really going to need Carmen to stop referring to herself and George and C & G its driving me irrationally insane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gonna repeat my plea in this thread :
Speaking of Fernando, there's the most amazing magazine shoot of him from about a decade & a half ago that involved a bath, champagne and a Hugh Hefner-style bathrobe from what I remember - if anyone can find it I'll love you forever, I've been looking for those pics for ages πŸ˜‚

@Pole er bear this feels like something your digging into archives skills might be able to drag up! πŸ˜‚ πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread everybody!! Excited to see what unfolds between Carlando and their respective sitiationships in Hungary ❀ ❀

Mandatory Pics:

1689714364116.png

1689714391381.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of Fernando, there's the most amazing magazine shoot of him from about a decade & a half ago that involved a bath, champagne and a Hugh Hefner-style bathrobe from what I remember - if anyone can find it I'll love you forever, I've been looking for those pics for ages πŸ˜‚

@Pole er bear this feels like something your digging into archives skills might be able to drag up! πŸ˜‚ πŸ™
Could not find a pic of him in a Hugh Hefner-style bathrobe but I did find him wearing this:

1689714513082.png

---
Could be worse, she could have given him a cutesy nickname *cough*fofinho
Admittedly, I think Carmens' 3rd person POV captions are wayyyy worse:

1689714621869.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sadly I only have 1 Fernando bathrobe pic at my disposal but you're welcome to it
tumblr_93035cb8378bc71fa00b69e8de7b588f_6448b275_500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

will take a look... think it was with linda?
but for now here is fernando judging fashion

1689715337114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Not a Hugh Hefner-style bathrobe I'm afraid, but I really have to share these pics 🀣
FEFJdCOXIAY71eg.jpeg
FEFXgG5XsAcf-e4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ok, I will be the one to post this (I hate the institution of grid girls, for the record)

3_GettyImages-53219520.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.