Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
I think the problem is, and maybe I’m speaking out of turn here or being controversial idk (it’s not my intention), too many fans are taking things that people say way too personally when it literally isn’t about them. And I’m not just talking about Max fans, literally all of them. Charles fans were getting upset the other day about something to do with Redline mocking Xavi’s accent? Idk something like that but again, it wasn’t meant to be offensive. If Max wants to take offence to it then that’s entirely his prerogative, it was said about him, but it literally doesn’t concern anyone else. And it’s not a micro aggression or something that’s just generally universally offensive and unacceptable to call someone a baby. People need to remember sometimes that we don’t know these guys personally and we never will, so don’t let it affect your own life and well being
Or just when it isn't that serious? Like last year when Colton Herta got hell for talking about Daniel and McLaren when he immediately clarified he was joking and realistically the dude was never the threat to Daniel's seat. Although I think some of that had to do with the Indy v F1 complex
---
I think some people in general "like" to be offended on someone else's behalf and defend those people from all those evil evil ones who dared to say something negative. 🤷‍♀️ You can see that with those wag obsessed ones - they'd want to kill you even if you say you don't like the color of someone's dress. :rolleyes:
I swear that someone the other day on one of the Tumblr blogs was talking about "how dare you bully Kelly for her clothes?" and then wished death on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I’m always very sceptical of these things because it literally always says the same - every guys a massive flirt, Charles is an angel and Max is rude 😭 now we all know I don’t like Max but like I said, I’ve never seen anyone that’s had an actual interaction with him, fan wise, that’s said he’s anything but nice. Also there were no parties after the race really, didn’t most fly straight home? Seemed like most of them were back in Europe by Monday
Well I don't think it says there was a party or any real slagging. Just Lewis took someone to his room, which was probably the least interesting part.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Not THAT kind of engagement 😂
yes... sorry, i just meant she was posting to test people's interaction with her account. she and a lot of influencers do that for whatever reason to show they are popular and have followers who care enough to click.
anyway she wishes she was engaged and had that mec paycheck.... full time
Lollll there's me jumping the gun. Because you just KNOW that's exactly what she is dying to be able to post!

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
on the other hand... okay mclaren
---
Pierre definitely having the worst possible year on track
but off track....

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Now I'm even more confused, why did Claire's original post take off when the dude from Maneskin was posting jokes at Max the other day too? I get she's responding now but what about the first got so many people going.

I gotta get to the bottom of this mystery although I have a good idea considering the insults leveled at her plus the general attitude of sports fans. I will say it's early so maybe the F1 fans haven't congregated yet.

Last edited:

hello2723

VIP Member
If he did then that is just sad. I'd like to think he would stay as far away from central models as possible. But again, who knows.
I'd like to think he has enough common sense to stay away from central models linked girls but we all know hes not that smart 🤣

It's obvious his routine now is see a girl he finds attractive on his questionable recommended section, follows her, dms her, unfollows her. Possibly followed by a finsta follow if the girl is actually interested 🤣

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Is it just me or

This video is the most boring thing EVER

Remember when they provided most entertainment of all the teams phewwww
It's what they relied on since dts and what helped the sport to get popular among youngsters (unpopular opinion)

Crazy to see the difference in Mclaren content quality 2, 3 seasons ago and now

Bring Helen back ffs
UNLESS she came up with or made this power couple video lol

Helen is at Aston now I think.
Seems both McLaren and Alpine are severely missing her and Charlotte these days 😅