Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
It's literally posing for a picture not caught in the act like Checo though. There are many pictures of drivers and female team members or journos even hugging and kissing for pics, yet there are no rumors about those.
View attachment 2251393
It’s interesting I’ve heard of women working in hospitality at GPs being fired for being too friendly with other staff members (not drivers)! I wouldn’t be surprised if that girl looses her job over the photos, it’s not a good look for anyone!

I didn’t get to see Daniel’s broadcast because I watched the race on Now TV. Sad it didn’t go well for him, but from what I read he wasn’t the issue it was mainly Will. So hopefully they can sort it out for a better go of it at Austin! I thought it was very weird that Will wasn’t with him in person to do it.

Reactions: 1

pastafasta

VIP Member
I heard they approved it, but without the sponsors. And what can Charles do about that? He even had to have them on his own dads tribute helmet. Jacques does also seem to have a weird dislike of Charles
If they approved without sponsors but then sponsors were added later then they basically didn't approve the helmet that would be finally used. But who knows how the actual agreement looks like, hehe.
If Jacques really hated Charles and wouldn't want him to do it, I guess he wouldn't even agree at all. Why waiting until the helmet is done and then say no?

luckycharmz

Hmmm, so the possible contenders for the yacht trials so far:

Claudia
Lurked through her Instagram story and she posted that she was sitting in the back of a jetski… the hand holding on it, could it be Lando?

any Lando bracelet aficionado, can anyone confirm this? 😂

adding the screenshot here for reference 👇

IMG_8077.jpg

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Alpine said here we fill fuck you up before quali. No car😂 He have white shoes on , is he crazy ? 😅😂😂
His team is busy with these e-mails 😅 i would be pissed😅
they are taking this white thing too far now
---
oh carlos....
---
oh but he looks so damn good sad

Last edited:

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I want to punch her in the face
Not really but just 🤮
So after posting on a thursday what a looooong week it was (that's the longest she worked since i follow her). She now is on a long weekend/holiday trip?!
Sarcasm mode on:
She deserves it after a loooooong week of work...

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
Yep... thos actually was the first I saw her and why I totally think it's a setup
Wait, so what's the estimated timeline with Carlos and Rebecca? I saw her first at the Monaco GP afterparty, but I'm seeing people saying that she was with Carlos since Miami

OOps2022

VIP Member
yes, it’s their villa but she packs heavy 😅 it’s gone now but there was a story showing all her skincare and it was literally more than i’ve ever bought in my life.. and that’s only the stuff she takes on vacay 😭 so i can imagine she had a lot of makeup, clothes, jewellery, bags etc with her as well
I vaguely remember skincare products story being talked about here, it was some good time ago, right? ( I mostly associate her with the tiny tiny bags:ROFLMAO:, or am I mistaking her for someone else) also: stay away from Lando, Jen!
#squids4ever

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Another guest of Daniel Ricciardo?!🤣🤣🤣 no, just joking. Guest of Red Bull probably. Who is she? Someone famous from Canada?(picture from saturday)
1000005562.jpg

fryolyfe

VIP Member
View attachment 2254034

I feel like Checo would have to fuck up MAJORLY for that to happen but we never know...
It’s pretty obvious that this is what he’s holding out for, which makes sense because he has even less chance in any other team. But as I always say, as long as Checo doesn’t cost them the constructors (even if he did, idk if they’d care because they certainly made it clear they didn’t in 2021), there’s no reason to get rid of him. It’s better for them to have an actual 2nd driver than someone who could challenge Max (I don’t think Daniel would either, just to clarify but Lando for example, would). Provided he doesn’t crash all the time and cost them money, Checo is fine as he is. Max is all they care about, as long as he’s thriving, the 2nd driver is irrelevant