Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
looks like sky are broadcasting Daniel and Will Arnett on sunday via the red button, fingers crossed nowtv provide access. It sounds like chaos! πŸ€ͺ
Wow Will Arnet is also doing promos for the US Open (golf) thats in LA this week. Its weird they are promoting it as celebrity studded. Is golf becoming F1 now?

Reactions: 2

Rsmv01

VIP Member

The photographer Luisa tagged in her post did the shoot for this mag, do you think Luisa's going to be doing a cover for the same one?
Yes is this magazine but the photoshoot she did this week is the one for the cover and wasnt done by this photographer.
The photo she posted in the feed is for another thing i guess and she did the photos a long time ago.
But yes this magazine works a lot with Central another girl from there that is now rising here did the cover a few months ago too.
Im just surprise Central is not doing a lot with Kika lately.

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I have nothing personal against Carmen (and I really like George) but this girl doesn't work, does she. I usually never comment about her, but at this point I am not able to believe she has a real job.
it's like one of my friends that has free week or two like every 3-4 weeks and in the meantime complains how exhausted she is - every free week (usually a travel) is justified as "I was so exhausted I needed a break". I am not saying I wouldn't enjoy that, but please change places with me for a month and than we will talk (btw we are both having a freelancing jobs, but totally different when it comes to deadlines and responsibilities)
the feeling of being "exhausted" by work is SO relative
she doesnt have a full time job and hasnt since at least june/july last year
(she was basically the first step up from intern/assistant to no one important) now she's just 'working from home' or reading from her little call book to clients they give her with a script on the 'exciting markets'... because again she isnt allowed to give actual financial advice because she isnt close to qualified and at this rate never will be. Which is why she gives us book recs or teaches children about money.
as someone put here a long time ago when she first started transitioning to 'influencer' (she def not content creating). She's an office mascot.... kinda like daniel to redbull, but without the skills of doing the job for real
in short no, she doesnt work
but she wants us to think she has it all
and we can too
if we just follow her

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Shouldn't have leaked wedding photos in real time.....
They get girls who live on IG and post almost every minute of their lives there and then are surprised when those girls continue posting and bragging about being around the drivers. Well, she wasn't first and won't be the last. (And this is not even just about Lance)
Some of them probably like it... for a little while only though

monza

VIP Member
Oh you mean like that akward British vs australian snack video πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… jk
But Yeah this one is so boring . I dont watch McLaren videos that much now πŸ˜…
Sheeesh that was horrible πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

But seeing they didn't come up with anything good/funny since like... muppet video... maybe Dando had nice chemistry since the beginning and mclaren video ideas are just... boomerish? πŸ˜…

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 1

pastafasta

VIP Member
I think its because pierre knows kika is probably as hot a 'girlfriend' he can get.
let's be honest pierre hasn't had the best of luck this year and the majority (possibly all) isnt his fault
kika is like the only thing that he has right now, while Estie is bringing in a trophy.
Anyway also just want to say, I like Elena, even if she's a little weird sometimes. I can tell she's a hustler for what she put out and definitely works harder than the rest without having a merc/ ferrari privlage pass
I think the most annoying part of her were REALLY questionable fashion choices. And many times it just looks desperate to look/be different than other people. But if that was the worst part of her, then she was pretty much ok πŸ˜‚
---
The fuck? Can they both just... disappear?
This girl is so desperate to keep the rumors alive, it's not even funny.
---
(The hinting is crazy with this one, apparently Magui has been viewing stories from Landos' fanpages πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)
Sounds stalkish IMO 😬

Last edited:

matto

VIP Member
I don't think it's really that big of a deal. How many celebs do we see get invited by one garage and go visit another on a race weekend or publicly cheer for a different driver? Their interest may lie away from who their endorsing for social media
True, I think I just have more of an issue with how she stated her opinion. There's a way to go about things and to call Max a grouchy baby is not it at all. I'm sure as an actress that she has a PR team, so I'm just wondering if they're on a hiatus right now πŸ’€