Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
2023 brings in a new entry for most visible wag. Kelly needs to come through before she loses her title.

Idk how involved or affected the women's side would be with the merger. She probably makes most money through ads/endorsements (although i think her fam is wealthy so it hardly matters) over playing
Yes LIV offered to do something with the LPGA but let's be honest, it's Still Saudi Arabian crown money. Yes it's better but I don't see it being great for them overall or anything long term. The W series doesn't give me hope
I hope I'm wrong becaause most make such little money anyway

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Seems Lando's penalty has everyone confused as it looks like he hasn't actually broken any of the rules? the FIA just decided he was being unsportsmanlike so gave him a penalty? Bit concerning that the FIA can now hand out penalties based on their opinion and not the set rules 😬
fia believe lando tried buy a time because Oscar was in box too because they did double stop so he went slowly so he dont have to wait and it was “dangerous” for others 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

monza

VIP Member
Now I'm even more confused, why did Claire's original post take off when the dude from Maneskin was posting jokes at Max the other day too? I get she's responding now but what about the first got so many people going.

I gotta get to the bottom of this mystery although I have a good idea considering the insults leveled at her plus the general attitude of sports fans. I will say it's early so maybe the F1 fans haven't congregated yet.
Well the difference between her post and this is huge af 😅

If that's not obvious, than nevermind 😅

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yeah, I've just watched it back and it looked like he crossed the line after the flags, should the time have not just been deleted? Or was he past the sector marker to enable him to complete?
So it wasn’t actually to do with his timed lap, it was his in lap on the way back to the pits. He was driving too fast, there’s a delta time they have to stick to and he exceeded it. He’s actually lucky because that’s normally a 10 place grid drop, it’s a slam dunk usually but he got away with a 3 because he said he was confused because his dash was beeping at him telling him to go faster or something 😂

matto

VIP Member
Is not..100% sure she is going to be the cover for a portuguese magazine.

The photographer Luisa tagged in her post did the shoot for this mag, do you think Luisa's going to be doing a cover for the same one?

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Actually majority of the drivers don't actually like each other as much as they are pretending to do in public :sneaky: Especially when they are close rivals. Of course they try to be polite, but they are no friends at all.
Well yeah, I'm not friends with millions of people but I don't dislike them

Let's just agree to disagree on this one 😜