Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had no idea he has been at RB for 17 years. Wonder what McLaren have offered him to convince him to leave after so long

But all jokes aside I guess maybe a new challenge if you believe Zak and what they can achieve….it probably sounds like a role where you could make a big change and shift things around for McLaren. Only issue I feel McLaren are in this consistent cycle of hiring big new people from other teams and being like oh *insert year* we will have a great car and it never really happens!

also I heard two RBR engineers are off to Maranello….so maybe even RBR employees are tired of winning 🤣

but obviously cause what they have done with the car that makes them very desirable to other teams and I’m sure they are handsomely compensated too!

Reactions: 7
I saw that too. Wondering what they are doing in terms of the 2026 car though as the only regulations that have been set for it are to do with the engines
No idea, but I know for example Mike Elliott has been moved to start working on it at Mercedes so maybe they know something we don’t 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Had no idea he has been at RB for 17 years. Wonder what McLaren have offered him to convince him to leave after so long
They've got to do something to make sure Lando stays beyond 2025. Looks like Zak is trying to put some weight behind the bullshit he's been feeding him up to now.

Reactions: 4
No idea, but I know for example Mike Elliott has been moved to start working on it at Mercedes so maybe they know something we don’t 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, guessing the FIA have at least given them a brief overview of what the regs will look like and they are drawing up a few concepts from that

Reactions: 2

But all jokes aside I guess maybe a new challenge if you believe Zak and what they can achieve….it probably sounds like a role where you could make a big change and shift things around for McLaren. Only issue I feel McLaren are in this consistent cycle of hiring big new people from other teams and being like oh *insert year* we will have a great car and it never really happens!

also I heard two RBR engineers are off to Maranello….so maybe even RBR employees are tired of winning 🤣

but obviously cause what they have done with the car that makes them very desirable to other teams and I’m sure they are handsomely compensated too!
I believe nothing that man says anymore 🤣

no need to look so surprised, it's like the paddocks worst kept secret since Russell to Merc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It actually looks like he's being dropped at school......

"Bye Mum..."
I think it's hilarious he's caught in a normal looking car
Like now he's with a mom he's gotta drive a car with seats in the back for once
---
Alonso dad phase will crack me up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So wait Melissa REPLACED fernandos other ex (fiance)
Screenshot_20230531_070824_Chrome.jpg

---
Let's see if fernando pulls this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So wait Melissa REPLACED fernandos other ex (fiance)
View attachment 2207814
---
Let's see if fernando pulls this
I cannot for the life of me picture him with three little kids! I feel like the Spanish press isn't going to make their lives easy unfortunately.

Remember last year when he was going on and on about how he felt like Austria was like a home race for him? What a pud 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot for the life of me picture him with three little kids! I feel like the Spanish press isn't going to make their lives easy unfortunately.

Remember last year when he was going on and on about how he felt like Austria was like a home race for him? What a pud 🤣
Calm down Nando, you are 52

• Haha
I keep thinking about that article you posted @Pole er bear about Andrea and Fernando getting into a public screaming match in Monaco and Melissa jumping in to defend her man. Its such a dumb fake story but God I wish it was true and that there was footage of it. Today is going to be a boring day at work and I'm in the mood for messy F1 gossip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Flashback to lando saying nit to believe anything Fernando ever says
"I love you Andrea"

What an absolute bastard! He always does something to make me remember why I've spent most of my F1 life thinking he's a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.