Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I love you Andrea"

What an absolute bastard! He always does something to make me remember why I've spent most of my F1 life thinking he's a dick!
I love him but even I can't defend him on this ๐Ÿ˜ž if they show up this weekend like some sort of Spanish royal couple I may hork a little. Although I'm he'll get lots of high fives because "she's so hot bro"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep thinking about that article you posted @Pole er bear about Andrea and Fernando getting into a public screaming match in Monaco and Melissa jumping in to defend her man. Its such a dumb fake story but God I wish it was true and that there was footage of it. Today is going to be a boring day at work and I'm in the mood for messy F1 gossip
I mean I'd almost believe it as true
if it wasnt andrea who instigated it.
i'd like to think she has a bit more class than that

Reactions: 3
I love him but even I can't defend him on this ๐Ÿ˜ž if they show up this weekend like some sort of Spanish royal couple I may hork a little. Although I'm he'll get lots of high fives because "she's so hot bro"
I wonder if she'd be as interested in him if he was still pootling around in his firey Alpine and not a sexy green rocketship....

Strange how she turned up when Nando was doing well....

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she'd be as interested in him if he was still pootling around in his firey Alpine and not a sexy green rocketship....

Strange how she turned up when Nando was doing well....
If he really has been wearing that stupid bracelet since Jeddah it is just so crappy. She was wearing the matching one as far back as Bahrain. You cannot convince me that they've only been dating for 1 month like the press is saying. Who I'm sure is conveniently fed that info so it looks better.

Why do you have to ruin a good thing Fernando!? Tattlers had finally stopped using the vomit emoji reaction whenever you were mentioned. We had come so far!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he really has been wearing that stupid bracelet since Jeddah it is just so crappy. She was wearing the matching one as far back as Bahrain. You cannot convince me that they've only been dating for 1 month like the press is saying. Who I'm sure is conveniently fed that info so it looks better.

Why do you have to ruin a good thing Fernando!? Tattlers had finally stopped using the vomit emoji reaction whenever you were mentioned. We had come so far!!!
I totally agree and I give credit to whoever said it was sus back in January that he and Andrea weren't hanging out as much. I think something happened wjen he went back to Spain.

On her side she started covering F1 last year and her divorce was done end of 2021. So she would have been around all of 2022 too and very aware of Andrea

I mean they looked very much in live and happy with his podium in Bahrain. But yeah that's a short amount of time before jeddah.
Did they have matching bracelets or was he wearing hers.

Sadly it makes Andrea look like a fool and he obviously isn't doing her any favors. I do think she's probably putting the pieces together.

Sadly this will only help both if their careers in Spain

Reactions: 5
I totally agree and I give credit to whoever said it was sus back in January that he and Andrea weren't hanging out as much. I think something happened wjen he went back to Spain.

On her side she started covering F1 last year and her divorce was done end of 2021. So she would have been around all of 2022 too and very aware of Andrea

I mean they looked very much in live and happy with his podium in Bahrain. But yeah that's a short amount of time before jeddah.

Sadly it makes Andrea look like a fool and he obviously isn't doing her any favors. I do think she's probably putting the pieces together.

Was never a Nando fan but did really think his relationship with Andrea seemed (from the tiny bit of it we saw) a really respectful, non-messy relationship. It just makes me think fecks sake, he's old enough to know better than messing around with teenage, messy type stuff but here he is going out with another woman in the (increasingly small) pool of F1 driver girlfriends

Reactions: 8

All fair points. Servus tv certainly gave him quite a bit of coverage as well including that mini doc so he definitely benefited from that. tit happens I know, I just feel bad for Andrea in this case as by all accounts she is a nice person who I think really got swept off her feet.
I'm not too familiar with dazn but I assume they/ Melissa are at almost every race so they'll certainly be spending a lot of time together!

Whoo boy- I thought the younger drivers would be bringing the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she know she has to open the books and turn on the laptop to do some work? And not only taking pictures of your desk is "working"?
She isn't "WAG-ing" at this moment, were only being beautifull /follow bf everywhere and doing absolutly nothing is required.
---
Poor Carlos (or should i say Isa) "i couldn't get it in the hole"๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she know she has to open the books and turn on the laptop to do some work? And not only taking pictures of your desk is "working"?
She isn't "WAG-ing" at this moment, were only being beautifull /follow bf everywhere and doing absolutly nothing is required.
---
Poor Carlos (or should i say Isa) "i couldn't get it in the hole"๐Ÿคฃ
I think hes one of those guys that think that women bleed from the urethra when the are on their period

• Haha
Just found out that this is the girl who was next to Carlos at the after-party(Isa follows her ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€)

It really wouldn't hurt if she was a little more subtle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just found out that this is the girl who was next to Carlos at the after-party(Isa follows her ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€)

Isa over confirmed for me
This is EXACTLY what I expect Carlos!
Let the slag a thon begin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Is she English? Could be Lando in a wig

• Haha
This is getting out of hand, now Lewis is apparently (according to ig gossip pages) dating someone called Pamela?! These NDAs are getting looser and looser my manโ€™s losing his touch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.