Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Googled her to see how old is she and my god she’s totally a different person now. But you can see she has a plastic surgery face
78347EB2-B818-41FC-9328-724BB33BEF40.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know much about Alonso's private life (never cared about the guy) but I was curious about this whole timeline with Melissa (I know her as Marc Bartra's ex) so I went to check something.

For what it's worth. I know Alonso just recently got himself a private jet (January of this year) and I checked the registration. Looks like he started making frequent trips to Barcelona (Melissa lives in a small town nearby) around middle of February. Not sure if he already had a place there or this is because he was visiting her but yeah there you have it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I still have the opinion Alonso broke up with Andrea sometime in January tbh. Seemed more like they were keeping up appearances because they had projects/commitments together and then the minute they were over they announced it. Although they looked happy in Bahrain they were by no means all over each other, but then they never really were so idk

Alonso you notty notty boy, its back to time-out for you ☝☝

Screenshot 2023-05-17 163030.jpg

-(when I said I wanted more slagging, this isn't what I meant)

Last edited:
  • Haha
:D
So wait Melissa REPLACED fernandos other ex (fiance)
View attachment 2207814
---
Let's see if fernando pulls this
Dark Lord is pragmatic, he will have his free time when she's busy with kids, they can meet around races, very practical indeed

I enjoy this phase of driver Fernando, bringing spice to the paddock, smelling flowers and tiktoking, but if he cheated I am Team Andrea (i don't know if there was cheating or just a short time between one woman and another)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'll be happy knowing that no one on Tattle will vote for him :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think he ended things with Andrea because he wanted to start up with Melissa. Whether there was cheating or not we'll never know. I'm not sure why she would be blocking them shortly after a picture was taken of them if she wasn't hurt in some way or surprised by it.
God this is spicy!
Agreed back to the naughty step you go! Get used it Fernando - you have to use that phrase a lot when you have small children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just found out that this is the girl who was next to Carlos at the after-party(Isa follows her 👀👀)

It really wouldn't hurt if she was a little more subtle lol
I am all for supporting other woman not dissing them , but why oh why is everyone looking the same these days
I usually have no problem recognising people and nowadays even I am lost, so many girls look exactly the same...
---
This is getting out of hand, now Lewis is apparently (according to ig gossip pages) dating someone called Pamela?! These NDAs are getting looser and looser my man’s losing his touch
The secret, Lewis, is that There are people who would find their way around the best NDA and there are people who don't need an NDA to keep a secret because they are not interested in fame. I love him but the screening process when it comes to girls (like with some celebrities) is, well, doubtful..🙃😞. 🤣 🤣
---
I think he ended things with Andrea because he wanted to start up with Melissa. Whether there was cheating or not we'll never know. I'm not sure why she would be blocking them shortly after a picture was taken of them if she wasn't hurt in some way or surprised by it.
God this is spicy!
Agreed back to the naughty step you go! Get used it Fernando - you have to use that phrase a lot when you have small children
If he broke up with Andrea to be with Melissa, I bet he gave the classic "I need to focus on my work" speech and that could be something more hurtful than just telling her the truth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
I am all for supporting other woman not dissing them , but why oh why is everyone looking the same these days
I usually have no problem recognising people and nowadays even I am lost, so many girls look exactly the same...
---

The secret, Lewis, is that There are people who would find their way around the best NDA and there are people who don't need an NDA to keep a secret because they are not interested in fame. I love him but the screening process when it comes to girls (like with some celebrities) is, well, doubtful..🙃😞. 🤣 🤣
---

If he broke up with Andrea to be with Melissa, I bet he gave the classic "I need to focus on my work" speech and that could be something more hurtful than just telling her the truth
Hmmmmmmmmm, where have I heard that before, I wonder 💀

wellll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omggggg surely as an f1 driver it’s completely off putting to have girls putting stuff on Instagram that links them to you but they’re trying to pretend it’s not. Can’t find a way to explain it but that girl posing in the Ferrari hat with the chilli pepper emoji 🤣 It screams desperate. As appealing as it seems to be an f1 wag I reckon it’s bloody hard work and as much as you trust someone you just cannot trust those thirsty girls out there for the clout

• Haha
So did Lando paddle board over to Anjuna and that’s why Daniel had to lend him his shirt 😂 I feel this is peak Lando 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Quick update, the girl who was standing near Carlos and was attempting to hide her face from the camera in one of the videos was actually HER

1685549601387.png

1685549772353.png

1685549799724.png

And THIS girl is Mia Brown

1685549853480.png

Omggggg surely as an f1 driver it’s completely off putting to have girls putting stuff on Instagram that links them to you but they’re trying to pretend it’s not. Can’t find a way to explain it but that girl posing in the Ferrari hat with the chilli pepper emoji 🤣 It screams desperate. As appealing as it seems to be an f1 wag I reckon it’s bloody hard work and as much as you trust someone you just cannot trust those thirsty girls out there for the clout
These girls know they won't become an official wag (unless the driver wants to have a show off gf), so they are happy to at least get some attention based to a simple link to a driver in any way (and maybe a night or two of fun that might come with it)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.