Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay they are back at the boat now . Louis posted video and i think Blake is in the water 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You all know I love me some Danny Ric but I truly want to party with Max Verstappen 🤣 His equivalent of a party shirt are his iconic tees and he’s just always vibing when he’s had a drink it seems HAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay i think we are good people . 😅🥰
IMG_8159.png

IMG_8160.png

---
You all know I love me some Danny Ric but I truly want to party with Max Verstappen 🤣 His equivalent of a party shirt are his iconic tees and he’s just always vibing when he’s had a drink it seems HAHA
He is just cute cuddle bear when he is drunk 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Especially an imaginary one 😆

Screenshot_20230226_172537_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2204200

Now, who the duck is Isabelle? I can't keep up with all of Lewis' slagging 😭
Now this is the classic Lewis, the random Instagram girls 😭 I knew he wasn’t tied down, that Juliana was definitely just inserting herself into situations

can’t remember for the life of me who this Isabelle is though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
but would daniel ever wear quadrant merch
and what the f was so bad
that lando literally had to wear daniel's merch
whatever it was i'm blaming hamster
Lando probably just wanted it and Daniel was like, sure I’ve got tons… it’s free marketing for me, so here ya go, buddy 👍🏼
1685387551554.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.