Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
He’s an actual mechanic, one of the main ones but they still have to hang around and do more of the physical work than the big bosses 😅 think he forgets sometimes that he has a lot of fans following him because he’s definitely annoyed people with stuff like this before
Which one is it? Curious. I don't really follow Twitter.
I'm surprised he's there as I was under the impression they turned them around at the airport, unless they sent them to track whilst they decided how to rescue set up.
Madness innit?

Reactions: 1

pastafasta

VIP Member
Joao and Luisa need to start up asap
Wasn't that guy from that group of people she was with in Miami also footballer?
(I still wonder how she ended up with these people who are very closely connected with Carlos; I've noticed his friend Jando and also Guzman interacting with them a lot)

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
It's interesting as he doesn't follow his exes except of Raquel.
(totally random but as I was checking I've noticed one of his exes Dasha used to have private account but is public now and is followed by few FE drivers 😂)
Yeah he seems to typically pretend his exes don't exist except for Raquel- it's sweet that they still support each other. The whole thing with Andrea seems messy but they can't really ignore each other while they still are in F1 so I get why they need to be professional about it. Hopefully he doesn't keep racking up exes in the paddock 🤣 I'm sure this new one will last forever.... otherwise media teams may need to add a Fernando clause to their hiring packet for female journalists

At any rate Andrea looks great and hopefully she's doing well.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
They won't let me post the Tik Tok, but she is gorgeous :rolleyes:

View attachment 2196153

View attachment 2196154

View attachment 2196155

-I saw many people saying she was 'ugly' merely from the blurry pixels they've seen so far :rolleyes:

One thing I'll point out is that she uses filters HEAVILY and she does look quite different in real life as compared to her social media #wagequality
I saw this on tiktok too and it said in the comments it was collected from her friends posts from before. Like whe she was 18/19.
I do not even notice filters because I don't look at other women's photos that long anyway, but I would think if these were from her friend's posts pre charles then she wasn't adding the filter. But I also don't post selfies and dont even know where filters are, but like doest everyone do that in their 20s

Go to tiktok dot com
Then add/@F1teatime/video/7237125156605365509

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
I'm assuming Magui just enjoys F1 as a fan, because she likes stuff about the sport quite often on her Twitter, I think she liked something about Lance as well recently
Joao follows F1 account and couple of drivers (Pierre, Lando, Lewis and Charles)... maybe he sent her to Monaco and Lando babysits her 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So busy ....
New outfit same door
Screenshot_20230519_092345_Instagram.jpg

2 different outfits In 1 day
(Why part of me thinks she's got loads of these selfies to keep us thinking she's working)
She said movoingbout of the office last week so I have no ue what she doing
Other than. Again just hopping on whatever place shuffles George around

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Are we 100% sure they were actually together in Bahrain? I mean everyone says Charles and Charlotte were broken up by Abu Dhabi and yet she was there and they acted even more coupley🤷🏻‍♀️And I know it’s a bit more complicated for Fernando and Andrea because they had worked together on stuff so maybe they were just waiting for the right moment to say it. I’m far from a Fernando fan but credit where credits due, as far as memory serves he’s never been a cheater. And it’s not like he’s being very subtle about it if he’s walking round with that on his wrist

And yes it would be very soon, and sus because they already knew each other, but idk. I don’t like to judge on these situations until I know the facts. I did really like Andrea though, seems like a genuinely nice person and as sad as it is that’s hard to come by these days so I hope she’s doing well
Wow time away has actually got me defending Fernando. Don’t make me regret this 🤣

pastafasta

VIP Member
Yeah I highly doubt the 3 months thing. Not just because of Lando's insta slagging round 2 but Magui was also allegedly seen with João not too long ago 😅
Would it be surprising, taken all those previous allegations, if she was cheating with Lando though? :sneaky: It didn't even need to be a relationship, just simple hooking up. 🤷‍♀️

daisyset

Chatty Member
gives me a senior who is dating a freshman vibes. but honestly, lando's love life is getting on par with ol'sharl!

also, can i be a portuguese in my next life? they always get the good ones, while most of my girls get creepy old dudes and p*dos. leave some options for us asians XD
Fellow Asian ❤❤

pastafasta

VIP Member
So busy ....
New outfit same door
View attachment 2182027
2 different outfits In 1 day
(Why part of me thinks she's got loads of these selfies to keep us thinking she's working)
She said movoingbout of the office last week so I have no ue what she doing
Other than. Again just hopping on whatever place shuffles George around
This one actually looks like the same style as her "at home" photos :rolleyes: