Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Sorry I’m really dumping everything out today! I feel like I have no friends who genuinely want good things for me! Everyone always takes the first opportunity to stab me in the back and bring me down.
Sending you so much love girl ❤❤❤

Reactions: 1

matto

VIP Member

I mean, Joao said it himself that there wasn't any cheating involved so I guess I'm just lost and confused as ever now
He can't be THAT in denial can he?

Last edited:
  • Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
The difference in how Hamster acts around Lando when Hamsterette is v.s. isn't there is so obvious 🤣
The second shes there hes insulting him or laughing at her insults 🙄😅

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
To be honest people say that she cheated 3 times and the only time that for me even if they say nothing happen for me is really questionable is the video in the club with Porro the other times is just her with guy friends (most of them are gay) the thing with her is that she is huge in Portugal she was recently distinguished as the most influential Instagram personality in Portugal so everything she does is beeing scrutinized and sometimes i think she does things on purpose she is always involved in something and another thing is that she doesn't know how to shut up she's always on instagram or twitter responding to rumors which ends up fuelling in more.
So when you guys say that Central is involved in this girls personal lifes i just laught because she is a nightmare for them because she is ruining her image specially internationally with all of this dramas that she personally fuels.
You tend to say "you guys" a lot. I'm not sure where you are from and it could very well be a language barrier, but those messages sound really rude and attacking. A lot of people don't agree on things and that's of course completely fine and actually causes interesting discussions, but the antagonizing tone of some of your messages is not great imo. However this may completely be a language barrier and if you don't mean to come across like that it's completely fine, then now you know how that may come across :)

Also, I'm pretty sure nobody thinks Central is actually getting these girls together with the drivers 😂

Pippi11

VIP Member
Hello everyone.
I have a question.
Where and when was the Enchante coffee clip filmed?
With Kristin Bell.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.
Blake ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
It's quite sad to see that people are being nasty towards Joao when he is the one who was cheated on (even though he is stupid, that's for sure) and celebrating Lando possibly getting together with that cheater.
If this was about man cheating, everyone* would be siding with the girl who was cheated on and certainly wouldn't celebrate his new gf. (hello, Pique):rolleyes:
Obviously, when it comes to Lando, any morals go aside.

*not Isa

fryolyfe

VIP Member
But if she ends up with Lando, I'll literally cry. Can't wait for her to cheat on him 3x and over 😭
Honestly it’s not like it’s not well documented though, the whole world knows so it’s his fault if he goes there 😂 it’s literally all anyone was talking about when he signed for Chelsea it’s so embarrassing for him

fryolyfe

VIP Member
….
And yet fans say he’s washed 🤣 just goes to show, every team knows he’s a huge asset. The fact they’d supposedly be willing to sacrifice golden boy Charles says it all. God I hate this sport but it does give me a laugh every now and then

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Monaco GP means my tiktok feed is full of videos of the drivers cars. Both the Pista and the Jolly have appeared so far this morning 😅
I'm not sure which one makes me more nervous for them to drive
Surprised they let lando Back in the jolly after giving him a car
---
Question
Will kym get the first alex pic?

• Haha