Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Sometimes I wonder if they are trying so hard to be a total opposite of what people normally post or they are not even trying and are just boring as hell. 😂
Its giving the same vibe as Marc Marquez and his surprise GF. Like they're trying SO hard a total opposite of whats going on which in G &Cs case is not boring and in Marcs case convince us they're dating lol.

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
And now she is in Monaco, in Lando's apartment, with a load of guys. João seriously needs to see some sense 😅
---
Tom: "pretend shes with me"

seems they have just found out about videos/photos 🤣
and now they are giggling like children
also didint tom launch an actual GF in dubai. sure she loves that

• Wow

fryolyfe

VIP Member
(you and me both 😭)

---
I don't exactly know why this is trending on Twitter right now but I love it 😭

View attachment 2183285

I think this is my favorite one lol
---
Context:
Yeah it started because someone shared an article of Lewis at some event in London and was like “oh Lewis is out doing this whilst Yukis helping out in Italy isn’t he an awful person”, it’s honestly ridiculous but people just made a joke out of it because it doesn’t even deserve to be taken with an ounce of seriousness 😅

pastafasta

VIP Member
wow 😍😍😍 looks amazing

obviously can’t compare to the gulf livery but i still really like this
I'm not sure... it bothers me a bit that it looks too "sectioned" 🤨 (and yes, I know it's kind of a point, so the idea was great, but execution is a bit no for me)

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
Lando going off on one on Hamsters stream because of the rumours, tabloids all publishing that him and Magui are in a relationship 😅
---
Now Hamster going off on one about the "hes using Lando" comments. Lando is definitely getting himself cancelled today if he doesn't shut up 🤣
What did he say? 😂

Pole er bear

VIP Member
---
View attachment 2178177

This reminds me of when Mitchell from Modern Family lost his job but didn't want anyone to know so he would get dressed up in an office suit/briefcase and would leave his house at 7 am just to spend the day at the park playing a board game 😭 😭
Carmen taking pics of herself in formalwear without having a job to wear them for
SHE HASNT BEEN ON THE WEBSITE IN A YEAR!
---
Thank God someone is gonna have a pizza party
(Didn't work out so well for his team)

Screenshot_20230517_183511_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Rsmv01

VIP Member

I mean, Joao said it himself that there wasn't any cheating involved so I guess I'm just lost and confused as ever now
He can't be THAT in denial can he?
To be honest people say that she cheated 3 times and the only time that for me even if they say nothing happen for me is really questionable is the video in the club with Porro the other times is just her with guy friends (most of them are gay) the thing with her is that she is huge in Portugal she was recently distinguished as the most influential Instagram personality in Portugal so everything she does is beeing scrutinized and sometimes i think she does things on purpose she is always involved in something and another thing is that she doesn't know how to shut up she's always on instagram or twitter responding to rumors which ends up fuelling in more.
So when you guys say that Central is involved in this girls personal lifes i just laught because she is a nightmare for them because she is ruining her image specially internationally with all of this dramas that she personally fuels.

Bobby1743

VIP Member

Gossippage says it's Daisy Corceiro (another) Portuguese model?!
Edit: and actress?! So there is a receipt to get a F1 driver. Be young, have a rich background (daddy pays for everything), be beautifull, be a model and actress...and get to Monaco..

• Haha

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I low-key want to know how she edits her photos because …. This ain’t the same person she posts (not that there’s ANYTHING wrong with the way she looks here. It’s just funny to me because she edits so much I was scrolling through images from Cannes and would hardly have recognised her if it wasn’t for the name)
No wonder I have body dysmorphia

• Heart

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Lando going off on one on Hamsters stream because of the rumours, tabloids all publishing that him and Magui are in a relationship 😅
---
Now Hamster going off on one about the "hes using Lando" comments. Lando is definitely getting himself cancelled today if he doesn't shut up 🤣
Hahahaha re-cap for us non-watchers please! 😝🫶