Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOM area flooded 😬
Definitely think it will be cancelled now. Italian government rightfully want to focus on helping the public and it looks like broadcast equipment may be damaged anyway

Reactions: 4
Not being funny, but surely they have to think about not holding a race here next year. It rains a lot there this time of year and with the terrain they have and the tracks proximity to the river, it’s always going to have been a risk if you were to get extremes like this. I don’t agree with it being on the calendar full stop after senna anyway

Reactions: 2
Not being funny, but surely they have to think about not holding a race here next year. It rains a lot there this time of year and with the terrain they have and the tracks proximity to the river, it’s always going to have been a risk if you were to get extremes like this. I don’t agree with it being on the calendar full stop after senna anyway
Seriously one would think these kind of things are taken into consideration when the calendar is planned. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled.

Reactions: 6
People have to leave their houses. The water makes damage to peoples houses.
I know a lot of money is inv9lved with canceling the F1. But common, the people with the houses loses a lot more.

They have to cancel it . There is no way they can make the track and roads to the track “dry” in 2 days . It is not just about the safety of drivers but also staff members , fans , volunteries and people around the track who have homes there . I hope everyone will get money back . Paddock Fashion this weekend
IMG_7158.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah it seems the talks have now moved on to rescheduling rather than if it will go ahead or not. Seems post Spa or pre Zandvoort are the most likely dates. Will still leave a 3(?) week summer break so most will be fine with it

Reactions: 6
People have to leave their houses. The water makes damage to peoples houses.
I know a lot of money is inv9lved with canceling the F1. But common, the people with the houses loses a lot more.
They have to cancel it . There is no way they can make the track and roads to the track “dry” in 2 days . It is not just about the safety of drivers but also staff members , fans , volunteries and people around the track who have homes there . I hope everyone will get money back . Paddock Fashion this weekend
View attachment 2176302
Let's not forget they didn't call it off when MISSLES were striking by the track...
No they will have to cancel... but they will make as much money off of it as possible.
Assuming the drivers aren't flying in today

Had a look, will reduce summer break to 2 weeks, possibly 2.5 but id imagine the start of the 3rd week everyone will be back in the factories.

Let's not forget they didn't call it off when MISSLES were striking by the track...
No they will have to cancel... but they will make as much money off of it as possible.
Assuming the drivers aren't flying in today
Anything for the money 🙄 sad reality of f1 😫 Yeah everyone is probably waiting for call so they are home yet

Apparently there’s a chance they could just run Saturday and Sunday. Free practice on Saturday and quali and race on Sunday. But if they don’t have the permission of the government then it’s not happening

Apparently there’s a chance they could just run Saturday and Sunday. Free practice on Saturday and quali and race on Sunday. But if they don’t have the permission of the government then it’s not happening
I would be pissed as a fan . Sorry but only 5% of people can afford tickets now and have race like this ? There is chance they will not even let you on track 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.